By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales - Week 32 (August 04 - 10)

lol I predicted 40k for SK 2, I was quite near the right number. Freedom wars!!! nothing will stop that beast! same goes for SAO due to the somehow very good anime's 2nd season!! Vita19.5K good hold and it will definitly sell  better at the and of the month

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Around the Network

Nice to see the WiiU doing okay. Hope it stays steady and/or rises.

PS4 needs a defibrillator.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Well that Wii U boost was unexpected.

Overall not bad.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Might as well say what I said on GAF:

Senran Kagura bombed. No two ways about it. That's a terrible number.

Lost Dimension, too, absolutely terrible performance. 5k across two platforms. Worse than Exstetra. I don't understand how FuRyu keep going on these kind of sales. Just more anime tie-in shit to pay the bills.

On the plus side, Dragon Ball did well (what will legs be like?), impressed that Bravely Default showed up again (Bravely Default 2 is going to be BIG) and Ultra Street Fighter IV did well for a re-release.

Shin Hayarigami seems to have done very well for itself too. Just a bit under 20k FW for a VN is impressive.

Mario Kart legs are very impressive compared to userbase; and Freedom Wars barely dropped this week. WILL IT HAVE LEGS?!

Nice hardware boost for WiiU. Shame Vita isn't up. And shame about PS4!

Oh, and props on the formatting this week. Reserve the second post next week for Dengeki and I'll have nothing to complain about :P

Around the Network

Hooray for random Wii U boost xD

Nice Wii U numbers, relatively speaking. Next week's numbers ought to be excellent, with Hyrule Warriors coming. YW2 is just crazy.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Conegamer said:
Well that Wii U boost was unexpected.

Overall not bad.

wii u next week will officially exceed my sig estimate,454k july -august:P

If i'm not mistaken, Hyrule Warriors week is also Obon week, so there might be a WiiU boost coming from a combination of:

1. Mario Kart 8 word of mouth
2. Hyrule Warriors
3. Holiday

Kresnik said:
Oh, and props on the formatting this week. Reserve the second post next week for Dengeki and I'll have nothing to complain about :P

Sure! :) 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54