By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why nobody talks about the gorgeous The Order 1886 trailer ?

Aerys said:

This one is so great :

Hot damn; this is practically out of a CG film. One more to get for 2015.

You can see the physics in play here. He hits him on the left and he spins slightly in that direction. And look how accurately he lands, placing his feet to fight against the momentum. Very impressive.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Made me more excited. Still not sold 100% but I continue to have high hopes.

game looks okay,I'm sure I'll get it eventually at some point.

GribbleGrunger said:
Aerys said:

This one is so great :

You can see the physics in play here. He hits him on the left and he spins slightly in that direction. And look how accurately he lands, placing his feet to fight against the momentum. Very impressive.

Yeah, the animation impressed me a lot , they are really inspired of naughty dog ! ( and look at the hair moving when he shoots , even more impressive to have dynamic hair ! )

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

The Order 1886 looks fantastic, I can't wait !

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
Aerys said:

This one is so great :

When I watched the trailer thats the part that caught my attention. Awesome

And i didnt know the game was so violent , look how he loses his arms with such preciison !

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Ucell said:
Dgc1808 said:
I was already sold. They're just convincing me of which price tag to grab it at. Right now, I'm being nudged above 40$

Had you played any RAD game before, you would have been sure of buying it at full price like me.

What I mean is, you should play one of the games developed by RAD before and your hype will be (PS)4 times as much ;)

I've played Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Spart. Ghost is my favorite in the entire GoW series. I wouldn't have payed $60 for it.

4 ≈ One

I will buy the game as soon as it launches if it makes you feel any better.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

This game grows more on me every time I see new footage.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)