By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Count me in as another Xbox One owner

Congrats! I'm looking forward to Sunset Overdrive too!

Around the Network

Gratz dude, hopefully I will be joining you around the same time.

Congrats! Join the party and post in the Empire ;) http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=164905&page=1#

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Congrats! Although tempted, I don't really have that much to spend on consoles lolll! And MS has impressed me a lot, just not enough yet. But with that being said congrats and I hope you enjoy ur x1!

Thanks! Yeah, a lot of my friends have been pressuring me to buy it for the MCC, and with the nice gift of cash I received recently I decided to get one. Also helped that I had a $150 of Amazon credit

RealGamingExpert said:

You should have named the thread "Why Xbox One is better than Mario 3D World" and no one would have said anything.

Enjoy your Xbox One!

Thanks! Can't wait to play it

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

I will jump in a month before you, let me know your gamertag then :).

Around the Network
fireburn95 said:
Cool but surely this could have been in a post in an existing gamescom thread or official xbox thread

Really dude? If people can post them becoming ps4 owners anytime reguardless of events, then other people can post them becoming x1 owners reguardless of events as well... And people do make their own threads about it... Please, don't post that type of a comment again

I've never seen any threads like that, my bad

Awesome. I'm confident that the XOne will have a good library of games soon, so have fun!

JayWood2010 said:

Congrats! Join the party and post in the Empire ;) http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=164905&page=1#

Haha, will do. Now I'm 3-timing with all the empires/nations/dominations, lol. 

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

VanceIX said:
Congrats! Although tempted, I don't really have that much to spend on consoles lolll! And MS has impressed me a lot, just not enough yet. But with that being said congrats and I hope you enjoy ur x1!

Thanks! Yeah, a lot of my friends have been pressuring me to buy it for the MCC, and with the nice gift of cash I received recently I decided to get one. Also helped that I had a $150 of Amazon credit

Yea, that MCC is ridiculous when it comes to Value! Like, I cannot believe they are giving such a good deal that its crazy!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Grats, its a great system thats going to keep getting better!