By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Count me in as another Xbox One owner

Hope you enjoy it. I’ve recently decided to pick up a Xbox one next year, I’m hoping there will be a Halo 5 bundle.

I’m also hoping Tekken 7 will be out by then even though I haven’t decided whether I’ll get the xbox version, pc version or both.

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
Congrats! Hope you enjoy it! And the SO bundle is the best value one.

I actually ended up getting the AW one just for the HDD space. I'm a hardcore noob it seems, lol

It does look pretty sweet though...

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

It looks great. I think its a little pricey though.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Congratz..i dont think my Xbone will look as good

Dropping next month in my country...my wallet is not prepared!!!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

If you're a Playstation gamer Sunset Overdrive, Tomb Raider and Quantum Break should be the main games to be focused on with the Xbox One. Good choices for that console.

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
It looks great. I think its a little pricey though.

It is, which is why I'm happy that I had $150 of Amazon credit and $250 from family overseas. I have to save my own money for dorm expenses, haha

S.T.A.G.E. said:

If you're a Playstation gamer Sunset Overdrive, Tomb Raider and Quantum Break should be the main games to be focused on with the Xbox One. Good choices for that console.

Yeah, definitely looking forward to all the exclusives. My multiplats will probably stay on the PS4 for a while.

Good for you! Starcraft1111 add me!

Also, I made separate threads for both my Xbox One and my PS4...ignore the complainers!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
Good for you! Starcraft1111 add me!

Also, I made separate threads for both my Xbox One and my PS4...ignore the complainers!

Will do, once it arrives. Have to wait until November 3 ;_;

Shinobi-san said:
Congratz..i dont think my Xbone will look as good

Dropping next month in my country...my wallet is not prepared!!!

I know that feeling all too well right now, lol