By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Count me in as another Xbox One owner

I plan on getting an xbox one somtime down the line. probably early next year.

Around the Network

Nice didn't know they already had a 1TB model be sure to pick up Horizon 2. Also if you end up liking Sunset Overdrive you probably should give Dead Rising 3 a try.

Even though I almost never play FPS I think this one looks better then the Sunset Overdrive bundle plus with a 1TB HDD you don't have to worry about running out of space anytime soon.

Chris Hu said:

Even though I almost never play FPS I think this one looks better then the Sunset Overdrive bundle plus with a 1TB HDD you don't have to worry about running out of space anytime soon.

Yeah, in the end I went with the CoD bundle for the HDD. There is still the possibility that I might switch to the SO bundle still though, it all depends on how expensive my college books will be this semester :/

The console is really cool though, the amount of minute detail put into it is impressive! Like the "Exo Link- Sync in Progress" quote pointing to the Xbox logo? That's just damn cool!

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Nice, I'm in a similar situation. I want the White Xbox One, but the CoD bundle looks so nice and has more space. I just pre ordered both of them and will cancel one closer to launch.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
Nice, I'm in a similar situation. I want the White Xbox One, but the CoD bundle looks so nice and has more space. I just pre ordered both of them and will cancel one closer to launch.

That's a pretty good idea. I think either console is great, both look stunningly good. The main difference is probably the HDD space, and at that point it really depends on whether you have a spare external HDD. 

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC