By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Count me in as another Xbox One owner

Well yea i was considering buying an XBO because of Microsoft's major turn around, they were impressing me with Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive and even MCC (i've never been a fan of Halo). But they showed their true colours again with Tomb Raider.

Around the Network
HEMSTAR said:
Well yea i was considering buying an XBO because of Microsoft's major turn around, they were impressing me with Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive and even MCC (i've never been a fan of Halo). But they showed their true colours again with Tomb Raider.

By demonstrating that they understand their fanbase wants regular, high-quality exclusive content?

Those bastards. Lets get 'em!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
HEMSTAR said:

By demonstrating that they understand their fanbase wants regular, high-quality exclusive content?

No by demonstrating how deseprate and pathetic they are by purchasing a franchise that is synonymous with the Playstation brand and fans because they too cowardly to invest in games and studios of their own.

starcraft said:
Good for you! Starcraft1111 add me!

Also, I made separate threads for both my Xbox One and my PS4...ignore the complainers!

That is a seriously unimaginative user name :p

HEMSTAR said:
starcraft said:

No by demonstrating how deseprate and pathetic they are by purchasing a franchise that is synonymous with the Playstation brand and fans because they too cowardly to invest in games and studios of their own.

Sigh.

I know you'll ignore this, but you realize that Microsoft has an enormous number of original IPs debuting exclusively on its console this year and next year, and that its first and second party relationships are increasingly comparable to those of Sony right?

Take your issue up with SE.

Around the Network
Zekkyou said:
starcraft said:

Also, I made separate threads for both my Xbox One and my PS4...ignore the complainers!

My PSN is starcraft111.

Some fuckwit Xbot stole my username dammit! >_<

HEMSTAR said:
starcraft said:
HEMSTAR said:

Last I checked, Square still owned the franchise. And Sony did the same thing with Final Fantasy by coaxing it away from Nintendo, and Nintendo got exclusive rights to Bayonetta, so it's not like Microsoft is the big bad guy here. Everyone does it to stay competitive.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

VanceIX said:

Last I checked, Square still owned the franchise. And Sony did the same thing with Final Fantasy by coaxing it away from Nintendo, and Nintendo got exclusive rights to Bayonetta, so it's not like Microsoft is the big bad guy here. Everyone does it to stay competitive.

Side note, you know you can use external HDDs on the Xbox One now, if you wanted to change your preorder back to the SO bundle!

starcraft said:
Zekkyou said:
starcraft said:

My PSN is starcraft111.

Some fuckwit Xbot stole my username dammit! >_<

It's seriously starcraft111? That's dedication to the number 1 right there

starcraft said:
VanceIX said:

Side note, you know you can use external HDDs on the Xbox One now, if you wanted to change your preorder back to the SO bundle!

Yeah, I was thinking of doing just that, but my 3TB external HDD is almost completely full right now, and I probably won't be getting another one until black friday. I'm just so bad at managing HDD space

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC