By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Count me in as another Xbox One owner

Enjoy your purchase

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Around the Network

good to hear that a GAME is the reason you are buying. Or would it be Games if MCC is also on your radar. A lot of people seem to be thinking that the MCC won't impact sales this Holiday. I think it will help a lot more than many would think.

It is near the end of the end....

Landguy said:
good to hear that a GAME is the reason you are buying. Or would it be Games if MCC is also on your radar. A lot of people seem to be thinking that the MCC won't impact sales this Holiday. I think it will help a lot more than many would think.

MCC was probably the biggest reason I got it. Some of my friends play Halo religously, and I want to play with them every now and then. Sunset Overdrive was also a sweet bonus, though.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Congrats and enjoy. You will be very happy with your purchase.

Ka-pi96 said:
That's great news. Hope you have lots of fun with it

Thanks! It just sucks that I can only play it when I'm from college, wish our dorms were bigger ;_;

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
RealGamingExpert said:

You should have named the thread "Why Xbox One is better than Mario 3D World" and no one would have said anything.

Enjoy your Xbox One!

That sounds like a good thread idea....

Yeah i agree! Too bad i dont know anyone who would ever make such a thread...

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

was interested with Quantum Break gameplay! A great possibility for why I would pick one.

Congrats! Hope you enjoy it! And the SO bundle is the best value one.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Sunset Overdrive looks like loads of fun!

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Congtraz the more the better.