By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Leave Microsoft Xbox Alone!

I'm finding the entire thing hilarious. I've never bought a Tomb Raider game. SquEnix see a wad of cash in front of them, it probably pretty much paid for development as Crystal D had the engine and gameplay down already from the first game, so any sales would just be profit. Sweet sweet profit.

Good luck to them, I'm just sorry to the dedicated fans and PC gamers. Tomb Raider not matter the game has always been on PC (ignoring handheld releases).

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network
Augen said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

This new Xbox, is more like the Xbox of Old, which gave us gems like Shenmue 3 and Crimson Dragoon. That's an Xbox I can get behind.

What now?

Oh.......

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

The game was going to be released to Xbox platforms. All Microsoft did was exclude all gamers of PlayStation, PC and maybe Wii U to give them 'advantage'. How can't I hate them? And there's even the possibility that is is one of those timed exclusives, which makes it even worse because they don't send a clear message.

3DS, Wii, PSP, Vita, PS2, PS3, PS4 & Steam.

TreeTurtle said:

LEAVE XBOX ALONE!!!!!!

That's what I came in this thread for....

Phronesis said:
The game was going to be released to Xbox platforms. All Microsoft did was exclude all gamers of PlayStation, PC and maybe Wii U to give them 'advantage'. How can't I hate them? And there's even the possibility that is is one of those timed exclusives, which makes it even worse because they don't send a clear message.

Yep, their sales recently have been terrible, I hope this hurts them even more.

A failing Xbox pleases me, greatly. 2 to 1 in the US and 7 to 1 in the EU isn't enough for me, I'm hoping for more like 3 to 1 and 10 to 1, and the end of the Xbox as a brand.

User was banned for this post - Viper.

Around the Network

I applaud Microsoft's efforts to build steam for the console.

4 ≈ One

Arkaign said:
Phronesis said:

Yep, their sales recently have been terrible, I hope this hurts them even more.

A failing Xbox pleases me, greatly. 2 to 1 in the US and 7 to 1 in the EU isn't enough for me, I'm hoping for more like 3 to 1 and 10 to 1, and the end of the Xbox as a brand.

I think we can leave this kind of talk elsewhere.  

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Fiasco?

You'd think SE will not fall for the same mistake twice, but boy were we wrong...

You have to wonder if Square-Enix ever gets tired of bad PR.