By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Leave Microsoft Xbox Alone!

fluchtpunkt said:
daredevil.shark said:

Its good to behave well. I am learning. Better late than never.

Doesnt sound like you are really trying...

Shhh. You soptted my real identity. Lol.

Around the Network

Too bad TR won't sell their console. They can have it though.U4 will be much better as the franchise is better.

TurboElder said:

MS is a terrible company doing terrible things to gamers. I will never buy anything from them.

Because nobody else moneyhats?

That's what people are doing : don't buy it to leave it alone.

Like I said in a prior post: I'm not mad at Microsoft and I won't all of a suddent start hating on Rise of the Tomb Raider.

I'm just confused at Square Enix. For the latest reboot, in terms of sales, PS3 version > XB360 version and PS4 version > XBone version. They sold ~6 million copies across all platforms, and even brought it to PS+ relatively quickly (by my count, the average time a game has released, then put on PS+ is around 18 months), most likely to increase exposure to the game and generate some DLC money.

All that, and it was either they didn't make profit still or they barely broke even. All of that to barely break even??

Then you turn around and make it exclusive to the platform that A. has the smallest install base and B. has a fanbase that buys the least amount of copies of this franchise (even when PS3 was getting murked in sales in the early years, Tomb Raider: Underworld sold better on PS3 than on 360)

It, both logically and financially, doesn't make sense for this game to be exclusive to the XBone. Good job on MS for doing whatever they had to do to secure exclusivity. Retarded on Square Enix for accepting the offer.

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
Yeah. Many Sony fans are acting like child. We have uncharted and many other games. Leave Microsoft guys alone. They also deserve to have exclusive games. This is their day to be happy.

You are completely missing the point.  Of course they can have exclusives?  It is how those exclusives are obtained that makes it backhanded.  Sony uses first party studios to create games from scratch or fund the development when pitched to them.  Microsoft takes a game already in development.  (an already established ip with a long history on playstation and then outright hands them a bag of money not to develop the game but make that game innaccesible to the opposition.  Best way to look at it is if one kid is giving both of you lollipops but then the other guy gives him a dollar to not give you the lollipop even if it is the first kids lollipop to begin with

daredevil.shark said:
Yeah. Many Sony fans are acting like child. We have uncharted and many other games. Leave Microsoft guys alone. They also deserve to have exclusive games. This is their day to be happy.

This announcement does nothing for Xbox One gamers in the slightest.

How does PS4 gamers not being able to play a game make it better for those that can?

And being upset that a game franchise that has been on a console for decades is now going exclsive to another due to that developer being paid not to is childish?

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE