By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - RIP Robin Williams

Really sad, one of the great comedians of all tome, and he felt like a genuinely kind human being. A great loss for alot of people and most of all his family.

Around the Network

Wow....
The first time i cried for a celebrity.
What a sad day, but i dont even want to know how bad his life must have been to get to this point.
RIP.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

What the fuck. One of the world's funniest men died from depression. There's something inherently wrong with that. This happened out of nowhere too. Damn.

This really sucks, Rest in Peace

Man that sucks! Amazing actor, last thing I saw him in was Louie C.K. show and he was great in that.

R.I.P.

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Around the Network

A great actor and a fellow Zelda fan. Rest in peace, Robin.

Oh Captain, My Captain. Also my Genie. :(

it felt like a punch in the gut,since I grew up on alot of his movies and stuff. I could also relate to his struggles with depression.

A true legend, will be missed. Aladdin is my favourite Disney movie and in part due to him.

Hmm, pie.

I can't even tell how often I've watched Hook as a kid. One of my favourite actors and probably the most likeable one.