By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - RIP Robin Williams

Sad day indeed. RIP Robin Awesome Williams.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
That really swung out of nowhere. How tragic.

I wonder if the terrific flop of his latest sitcom contributed to his depression, or if this was a demon he had been quietly battling for some time before that?

He was biploar, which probably contributed considerably to his depression.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

:..(

spurgeonryan said:
Ninsect said:

Trust me, depression should always be taken seriously. Even if you think someone is not 100% serious there is always the chance. It's a real disease.

But it can also lead to so much drama, or people just playing the system. Then years later you learn that they were just dirt bags. I guess I am just the kind of person who does not get depressed that I do not understand. But I should try harder and will from now on.

Just because a few douche bags and drama queens exploit the system and people's emotions doesn't meant that it isn't a real disorder. People have been offing themselves due to bipolar disorder for centuries. Don't let the few idiots skew your view.

Around the Network

Noooo Why Robin!... RIP Robin Williams, that guy was just amazing.

Gaming on:

PC:
Asus Z87-A  |  i7 4770K  |  MSI Radeon RX 480 Gaming X 8GB
G. Skill Ripjaws X Series 32 GB DDR3 2133 mhz  |  WD Blue 1TB SSD & WD Blue HDD 1TB

Consoles:
WiiU
Switch (Docked)
PS 3 / 4

Handhelds:
New 3ds XL
Switch (Portable Mode ;P )

Such bad news :( I loved his movies growing up...

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

This is by far the saddest famous death...everyone loved Robin...R.I.P

Nintendo and PC gamer

I'm not the one to cry in situations such as this, and I don't cry very often, let alone at the loss of an actor... But he had such a monumental influence on my childhood as I grew up, I couldn't help but tear up over this. When I first read the news I had hoped that it was some cruel joke played by some satirical site fishing for hits, but when I saw the major news outlets covering it I realized the severity of the situation, and that what had happened was in fact real. RIP Robin Williams, you have been nothing short of an inspiration and guiding light to millions, you will be dearly missed.

RIP Robin Williams. Such a phenomenal actor and I will always remember him from Jumanji... I guess there was a lot more hiding behind that bright smile of his...