By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts Week Ending 09 August 2014

mornelithe said:
QuintonMcLeod said:
TheFallen said:

1. Can we stop with the bold writing it's bloody annoying.

2. If the TLOU:R wasn't a thing, we wouldn't be getting anything else to replace it's absence and in fact we would just have one less PS4 game to play.

3. Do you even have a PS3/4 ?

If yes, you can vote with your wallet and CHOOSE not to buy it. Why is Sony giving people a choice to (re)purchase this game a bad thing? 

If no then why are you even complaining?

That isn't necessarily true. It's the whole reason why Sony is focusing on Indie titles. There are other games you can play. I'm just saying the hype around TLoU is convincing other companies to follow suit - which they have already done so.

Yeah, that's great, and we all really get it (we really do).  But, it's also not part of the thread, and you've already been asked to stop derailing.  So, please, again, start your own thread if you want to hash out the merits of remakes.

I just replied to his question. I'm not making any new points here.

Around the Network
QuintonMcLeod said:

Respond in PM's, or make a new thread.

mornelithe said:
QuintonMcLeod said:

Respond in PM's, or make a new thread.

And stop writing in bold please.

QuintonMcLeod said:
TheFallen said:

2. If the TLOU:R wasn't a thing, we wouldn't be getting anything else to replace it's absence and in fact we would just have one less PS4 game to play.

If yes, you can vote with your wallet and CHOOSE not to buy it. Why is Sony giving people a choice to (re)purchase this game a bad thing? 

That isn't necessarily true. It's the whole reason why Sony is focusing on Indie titles. There are other games you can play. I'm just saying the hype around TLoU is convincing other companies to follow suit - which they have already done so.

TLoU:R is the whole reason Sony is focusing on indies. Heard it here first, guys

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:
QuintonMcLeod said:
TheFallen said:

TLoU:R is the whole reason Sony is focusing on indies. Heard it here first, guys

I don't understand. Could you possibly PM me with more info on this?

Around the Network
QuintonMcLeod said:
Ninsect said:

Uhm, that is what you said

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:
QuintonMcLeod said:
Ninsect said:

That isn't what I said at all.

QuintonMcLeod said:
Ninsect said:

TheFallen: "2. If the TLOU:R wasn't a thing, we wouldn't be getting anything else to replace it's absence and in fact we would just have one less PS4 game to play."

You: That isn't necessarily true. It's the whole reason why Sony is focusing on Indie titles.

Me: "TLoU:R is the whole reason Sony is focusing on indies."

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:
QuintonMcLeod said:
Ninsect said:

TheFallen: "2. If the TLOU:R wasn't a thing, we wouldn't be getting anything else to replace it's absence and in fact we would just have one less PS4 game to play."

You: That isn't necessarily true. It's the whole reason why Sony is focusing on Indie titles.

You made your joke run on too long. You know he's talking about the absence of 8th gen games is why Sony is focusing on indies but your joke didn't hit. Just leave it alone.

jlmurph2 said:
Ninsect said:
QuintonMcLeod said:
Ninsect said:

You made your joke run on too long. You know he's talking about the absence of 8th gen games is why Sony is focusing on indies but your joke didn't hit. Just leave it alone.

The only joke are people like yuo trying to say Sony is focusiong on indies due to a lack of AAA games...There  are just as many on ps4 as any system 8 mionths in. Sony shows indies for about 5 mins at there conference so does MS...is MS focusing on indies too? The peope, making these games do not have any effect on sony's AAA games which take longer prriod. They have nothing to do with one another. It is just another sad attempt for owners of another console to try and dig up anything against PS4 because PS4 is dominating.

Sony's first party is not being efected by indie devs putting there gams on ps4......