By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - TLOU:R sells 1.5million;PS4 shy of ~100,000 to reaching 10million sold - insiderp

We know what it did in the UK, which was approx 68k.. fourth biggest release of the year, so unless it did massively more in other countries, then it wouldnt do 1.5m it just wouldnt..

Couple hundred thousand, yeah no problem, but 1.5m nah.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network

1.5 million?

I don't think so. I think Sony would have put out some PR if TLOUR had sold over 1 million in its first weekend.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

AZWification said:
Trunkin said:
AZWification said:

Just imagine how "awesome" VGChartz would become! Imagine the possibilities!

It would be paradise. Who is real? Who is an alt? The moda would be rendered powerless, and the site would descend into sweet, sweet chaos.

Would that chaos destroy the Youtube comment section in terms of chaos?

Oh, there would be no comparison. We would far outshine Youtube at it's very worst.

Aerys said:
VanceIX said:

I thought everyone unanimously agreed to never trust vgchartz insiderp ever again.

Have things changed?

Yep

FTFY

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Around the Network

1.5 million is too much for a remaster.

Am I the only one that feels like i may get herpes from going to that site?

AZWification said:

Just imagine how "awesome" VGChartz would become! Imagine the possibilities!

Picturing your avatar saying that, hilarious. It fits so well!

Trunkin said:
AZWification said:

Would that chaos destroy the Youtube comment section in terms of chaos?

Oh, there would be no comparison. We would far outshine Youtube at it's very worst.

Great! I wonder who should start the destruction of VGChartz! Not me of course!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

The remaster of TLoU is amazing... I am so close to the Platinum!!! Playing it again a year later was a great summer experience!!!!

-end of line-