By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - TLOU:R sells 1.5million;PS4 shy of ~100,000 to reaching 10million sold - insiderp

Hm, I haven't seen Shinobi get anything wrong, could be wrong though.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:

Why? Has Shinobi said anything?

DerNebel said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Why? Has Shinobi said anything?

I think he's referring to the last line in my op, where i say i dont trust any of the insiders.

didnt shinobi say something about gow ascension coming to e3 for ps4 @noble?

i aint a believer

I Love TLoU, I think it is the best story ever told across any media ever (its my opnion anyone is welcome to disagree), my jaw hit the floor coutless times during the game but I find it quite hard to believe it sold that many copies in 1 week. I think it probably sold 500-700k unitys but 1.5 mil is just way too much.

I know we are not supposed to trust the source, but I dont doubt that this is true. Ps4 is doing really well. Congrats Sony.

Around the Network

I guess this proves that VGC is not in the pocket of big insiderp.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

fireburn95 said:

I think he's referring to the last line in my op, where i say i dont trust any of the insiders.

didnt shinobi say something about gow ascension coming to e3 for ps4 @noble?

i aint a believer

I don't know if he did, like I said I could be wrong.

Their website title literally has the word "derp" in it. Shouldn't that be even a slight hint that it's not the most credible? :P

Aww, thought this was a Gribble thread!

In a strange way I think the remaster of TLOU is going to help get the new generation going at last with new original games. One of the reasons why there isn't much new material out there for PS4 yet is that releasing a game to a smaller installed base means it is likely to sell less copies than it is later in the generation. TLOU is doing wonders for PS4s installed base and surely we are now approaching the time when PS4 has a significant installed base that is keen to purchase new material.