By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - TLOU:R sells 1.5million;PS4 shy of ~100,000 to reaching 10million sold - insiderp

Trunkin said:
AZWification said:

Except me of course!

Well, then you should be more serious. This is a gaming site, and gaming is serious business!

With individuals like Weazel, you're correct! Gaming is SERIOUS business!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
AZWification said:

With individuals like Weazel, you're correct! Gaming is SERIOUS business!

You're damn right! That Weazel is a man of great passion and dedication. A true keyboard warrior, through and through. We should all model ourselves after his example.

Trunkin said:

You're damn right! That Weazel is a man of great passion and dedication. A true keyboard warrior, through and through. We should all model ourselves after his example.

If by that you mean that everyone should start making dozens of alts daily then....... I wholeheartedly agree with you, sir!

AZWification said:
Trunkin said:

If by that you mean that everyone should start making dozens of alts daily then....... I wholeheartedly agree with you, sir!

That's the spirit!

Trunkin said:
AZWification said:

That's the spirit!

Just imagine how "awesome" VGChartz would become! Imagine the possibilities!

Around the Network

let's hope for the 10m announcement at GC then. I mean at least shipped.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Blob said:
I have to agree that this sites "information" should be banned from being posted. It's about as biased as it comes and has only ever made shit up for click bait.

If posting lies and nonsense were forbidden on this site, it would lose half of its users. That's a death sentence for ad revenue. So no way Jose.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

VanceIX said:

I thought everyone unanimously agreed to never trust vgchartz ever again.

Have things changed?

Yep

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

AZWification said:

It would be paradise. Who is real? Who is an alt? The moda would be rendered powerless, and the site would descend into sweet, sweet chaos.

Trunkin said:
AZWification said:

It would be paradise. Who is real? Who is an alt? The moda would be rendered powerless, and the site would descend into sweet, sweet chaos.

Would that chaos destroy the Youtube comment section in terms of chaos?