By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One is Beasting in the Games Department!

There's actually a decently big chance I might pick up a white Sunset Overdrive Xbox One. Microsoft has surprised with their policies recently, I would go as far as to say that ever since Phil Spencer became head they've been more pro-gamer than Sony at many times.

My PS4 would still probably remain my main console, but this generation looks great for Xbox One games. They've blown it out of the park with games like the MCC, SO, Killer Insinct, and Quantum Break. I look forward to seeing all the great new games.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Around the Network
DrDoomz said:

lol lets not do a list war please.  If you think the PS4 library is better youre allowed to believe that, nobody can take that away from you

I would not say beasting but the library is impressive. Still waiting for that must have kinect game full voice control to buy a Xbox One.
Guys this is a straight Xbox One thread no need to bring any other console there.

DrDoomz said:
JayWood2010 said:
DrDoomz said:

You could ignore it if you like(and please don't speak for "most people" unless you have a source proving this claim), doesn't make you right. It's a part of the PS4 library whether you want to accept it or not.

Yeah its a part of it, i never said it wasnt.  Im just saying from a completely psychological point of view it will always be considered more of a PS3 game than a PS4 game giving the length of time it was released for both consoles.  Im not trying to knock on the game, i think its a fantastic game.  Im not trying to speak for everybody, but i also know how people's minds work.  And even then ill still say that the original comment you quoted was talking about libraries, not a single game.  

Let's not mince words. Once you accept TLOU:R as part of the PS4 library, then perhaps we can move on to the question of libraries. Fair enough?

Well, since you're talking about libraries, then shall we pay the games list game?

I love it when list gets made. I wont make them, but Il critize people for making mistakes or biased aditions to a list.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

DrDoomz said:
Imaginedvl says:

Well it is a matter of oppinion, not objectivity actually. Also what are we talking about, graphics, gameplay? Graphics wise, Ryse would be better looking, IMO... Gameplay wise, well I do not really know, for a lot of people Titanfall/COD will be better, for others those games will suck (because they do not like FPS for instance). 

So at the end it is a matter of oppinion and preferences.  

Sounds like a complete copout to me. Why is it when some people can't back up bold claims they (or other people whose position they choose to defend) make claims they can't back up, they suddenly run to the whole "matter of opinion" excuse?

"Better game" is a holistic experience. No one said "better graphics game" or "best gameplay wise in my opinion, etc".

A basic method would be to battle it out ratings vs ratings in metacritic. Which has top rated games? Which has more games scoring highly? That would make the comparison purely mathematical and fully objecitve. So tell me, which console has more games scoring highly?

edit "old" should spell "bold". Typo.

I should not have anwsered your first post anyway.

The point is that this thread is not even about which console has the best games/library or not (even based on oppinion or whatever criteria fiting you).

It is about the Xbox One having a good library at the moment (and in the future). If you have nothing to add to that but to try to compare it to the PS4, then end of discussion. You know, when someone says the Xbox One has a good library it does not mean "Best". Even if we may believe it (Xbox enthusiasts)

Around the Network

Guys.

Guys. Cut out the PS4 comparisons. Stop it.

Thread is about the games on Xbox One right now and in the future. Keep it on topic. I dont want see any more PS4 talk.

So who's getting Metro: Redux? I want to have it as a filler for the week before Destiny :)

JayWood2010 said:

lol lets not do a list war please.  If you think the PS4 library is better youre allowed to believe that, nobody can take that away from you

Lol. I made no claim of that. Just simply asked someone who made a bold claim to back up his statement.

After all, he DID dare to ppl to "come at him".

It's had a decent year, 2015 should be far better for both consoles. That's when we can finally start seeing some big games drop.

Carl2291 said:
Guys.

Guys. Cut out the PS4 comparisons. Stop it.

Thread is about the games on Xbox One right now and in the future. Keep it on topic. I dont want see any more PS4 talk.

I guess it's my fault for bringing up the PS4 in the first place! Sorry! :-/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---