By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One is Beasting in the Games Department!

Vasto said:
Where are the JRPGs this gen?

3DS and your phone.

Also, stick with your PS3 for that genre.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
toastboy44562 said:

In 2013 we had:

Killer Instinct, Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, Max: The Curse of the Brotherhood, Assassins Creed 4, Xbox Fitness, Call of Duty Ghosts, Madden, Fifa, other smaller titles, Indies etc.

This year we have:

Titanfall, Plants vs Zombies, Watchdogs, Madden, Fifa, Destiny, Sunset Overdrive, Halo:The Masterchief Collection, Forza Horizons 2, Project Spark, Assassins Creed Unity, GTA5, Kinect Sports Rivals, Dance Evolution, more sports titles, other smaller titles, far more Indies etc.

What we know is coming next year:

Quantum Break, Batman, Evolve, Halo 5, Fable Legends, Crackdown, yearly titles.

Still waiting for Gears of War 4 or a Gears Collection!

Xbox One has so many exclusive multiplat titles and things are looking great for the system. Xbox One is beasting homies

I saved you the liberty of crossing out multiplats and descriptions that are not actually games. XB1 does have adequate 3rd party support though

He was clearly boasting about the library, not just exclusives.

You might find this hard to believe, but even multiplats help make a library stronger. Just look at the Vita or Wii U.

Xbox One has so many exclusive titles and things are looking great for the system. Xbox One is beasting homies

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Mr Puggsly said:

You might find this hard to believe, but even multiplats help make a library stronger. Just look at the Vita or Wii U.

Xbox One has so many exclusive titles and things are looking great for the system. Xbox One is beasting homies

What's the problem? He didn't claim everything in there was an exclusive. Nor did he mention every exclusive.

Recently Completed
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

I just gotta say I like your style toastboy. You always bring a smile to this fools face. I will say tho without comparing to any other system or any other games I really like Xb1's games. They are awesome. However I believe Xb1 seriously needs to step it up in games department. As someone that invested in the console I am not happy to see so many games move to PC. However I understand the devs need money too in order to make more games. So what I really need XB to do right now is treat their devs better and buy more devs so they can have more and better exclusives.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Mr Puggsly said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Mr Puggsly said:

What's the problem? He didn't claim everything in there was an exclusive. Nor did he mention every exclusive.

The problem is see is the term "so many exclusive titles". The reality is they only have a few and less and less are becoming exclusive.

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said:
Hum, and no fitness retail releases, with the power of Kinect 2.0 some UFC training game or even a Jillian Michaels game would be cool. Having to stream the workouts on Xbox Fitness is a pain, and next year I will move to a house with only 2mb of bandwitch, so, no more working out with xbox fitness to me then =/

Well... Shape Up looks like an interesting excercise title.

Recently Completed

Nicklesbe said:
I just gotta say I like your style toastboy. You always bring a smile to this fools face. I will say tho without comparing to any other system or any other games I really like Xb1's games. They are awesome. However I believe Xb1 seriously needs to step it up in games department. As someone that invested in the console I am not happy to see so many games move to PC. However I understand the devs need money too in order to make more games. So what I really need XB to do right now is treat their devs better and buy more devs so they can have more and better exclusives.

I like yo' opinion homie. I do not care if games come to PC as I am a gamer not someone who cares about other systems. I also like being confortable and having a big screen to play rather than looking at a weak PC screen (I don't want to buy an expensive PC) I think the Xbox One is far ahead of Xbox 360/PS3 in the games department in their corresponding timeframe. The biggest and Best franchises came to the new consoles much faster than the PS360. The only thing I am hoping for is a Gears of War Collection spring/summer next year before Halo 5. Wishful thinking.

Nicklesbe said:
Mr Puggsly said:

The problem is see is the term "so many exclusive titles". The reality is they only have a few and less and less are becoming exclusive.

There are more than "few" and he didn't mention every exclusive.

Even a certain Xbox competitor is getting less exclusives (than 7th gen) and allowing developers to put games on PC.

Recently Completed

Mr Puggsly said:
Nicklesbe said:
Mr Puggsly said:

There are more than "few" and he didn't mention every exclusive.

Even a certain Xbox competitor is getting less exclusives (than 7th gen) and allowing developers to put games on PC.

There is really not tho. They have a few at most exclusives.If your main competitor has more f2p games(I mean really f2p not ps+ and at this point is only a handful) then you have exclusives then you have a real problem. Which is where it stands right now. MS has the money so they need to invest more into their current devs and buy more. What they have now is not acceptable and it's reflected in the sales.

And now hopefully it should translate to sales.