By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Someone has to say...Nintendo needs a phone

Nooooo theeeeey dooooon't. No one's skipping an iPhone to buy an nPhone.

Around the Network

They have three phones:

Contacts

Nintendo System Set-Up, Troubleshooting and Repair:
• Online Customer Service Information
• 1-800-255-3700
• Email Customer Service
How to Order Accessories, Replacement Parts and More:
• Online Store
• 1-800-255-3700
Order Problem Solving:
• Online Order FAQ
• 1-800-255-3700

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

spemanig said:
Nooooo theeeeey dooooon't. No one's skipping an iPhone to buy an nPhone.

I would not touch anything done by Apple with a ten feet pole, I don´t like them.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:

I would not touch anything done by Apple with a ten feet pole, I don´t like them.

Lot's of people do.

spemanig said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Lot's of people do.

They will not when my masterplan is complete! Muwhahahaaaaaa!

Just kidding, I got nothing... =/

Around the Network

Just turn out crap in my opinion. Many people would love the idea and probably sell loads, but phones is different from portable gaming consoles. Why Sony's mobile business is not apart of the gaming side of the company. Yeah they seem similar in ways, but the way they are done aren't. It would end up being more of a fuss than it would being worth it, just best of sticking to what they do now and try to improve on it more. They would only try to make cheap phones, but then they will want to make a collection of phones like many companies do and then support them and because phones move on so quickly, people would want to move on, not keep to the same phone after a year or two.

Pointless and Nintendo should stick to their console business and keep improving on it because at the moment they aren't exactly having the best time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3KCTOkHVhA

Current consoles: Wii U, Gaming PC

Add me on Wii U! Adamjh99

Add me on Steam! GamingByAdam

Nintendo is not a Hardware Company

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

I see everyone dissmissing this idea here but to me this is what Nintendo needs to do if they want to maintain a handheld presence.
Everyone has a phone on them at all times, imagine if it was also a legitimate gaming device that played pokemon too. This would be huge in japan, swaying third party support there, and I suspect that if sony decides to give the handheld space another shot they will release a phone/handheld hybrid.

TurboElder said:
This is a great idea, a Nintendo Phone

with a Ubuntu OS would be great

A Nintendo Phone with buttons could work, but I still think that handhelds are better all things considered!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---