By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Another Gnikananab Rumor. "Sony secured an exclusive from a 3rd party dev, becase dev is impressed with PS4 sales

could be an 2$ indie game or the next GTA

be on the look out in the next month to 3 years

Damn, this guy is obviously tight with Sony and the developers to be able to nail it down in such terms.  /s

I'm tight with Microsoft myself, and I know a new IP will be anounced exclusively for the XBox One, maybe at Gamescom but definitely in the next 2 years.  That's right, I can nail it down even better.

Around the Network
Teeqoz sad:
SWORDF1SH said:

:O :O :O

Surely not!!!

I will wait for confirmation on that!

No, trust me. I have a very trustworthy source that confirmed it for me.

You seem to be the most trust-worthy insider on the Internet, so I will trust you! :3

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
Teeqoz sad:
SWORDF1SH said:

Surely not!!!

You seem to be the most trust-worthy insider on the Internet, so I will trust you! :3

I can Even confirm that Sony will infact have a presence at the next E3. Remember, you heard it from me.

Teeqoz said:
AZWification said:

I can Even confirm that Sony will infact have a presence at the next E3. Remember, you heard it from me.

Oh, man! I just cannot handle all this information! >_>

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Krill said:

could be an 2$ indie game or the next GTA

be on the look out in the next month to 3 years

Damn, this guy is obviously tight with Sony and the developers to be able to nail it down in such terms.  /s

I'm tight with Microsoft myself, and I know a new IP will be anounced exclusively for the XBox One, maybe at Gamescom but definitely in the next 2 years.  That's right, I can nail it down even better.

That's nothing. My sources told me that Nintendo's gonna show atleast 1 new game next E3. Beat that!

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
SWORDF1SH said:
Teeqoz said:

Yes, I have some more info. Sony does not intend to release uncharted 4 on the Xbox One.

Surely not!!!

Was you source Zoqeet by any chance!! If so I heard that he is super reliable and super awesome, therefore I trust you.

Nice time frame, next month to 3 years lol

So many people in this thread aren't reading the 'leaker' properly...

SWORDF1SH said:
Teeqoz said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Surely not!!!

Was you source Zoqeet by any chance!! If so I heard that he is super reliable and super awesome, therefore I trust you.

How did you know?

Teeqoz said:
SWORDF1SH said:
Teeqoz said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Surely not!!!

How did you know?

I also know an insider that an inside knowledge on insiders. His name is DAGGERF1SH.