By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Weekly Software/Hardware 26 July 2014

Wyrdness said:
Mario Kart has really had an affect on the U's baseline as it's been consistently at around 60k for a while now, be interesting to see if Smash raises it even further.

I still believe it will raise it to  80 OR 90K after the holidays, the other titles will keep increasing the baseline by the time comes out but those would be termporary (ok maybe they would increase basilaine by like 5K after holidays.)

Around the Network
drake_tolu said:

"For XBOX ONE coming Destiny that coming even on PS4-PS3-X360...WILL INCREASE THE SALES! For Wii U coming smash...BUT COMING ON 3DS!" [cit]

User was moderated for this post; and the one quoted - Conegamer

You should have cut Toastboy some slack, man!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

drake_tolu said:
24,889 20,591 8,959 59,429
36,285 13,796 N/A 55,037

ToastBoy:

lmao exactly

shogunknight said:

I wonder if TLOU will gave the PS4 a boost for the next week, and i wonder if the recently announced Madden NFL bundle would do the same for the xbox when it lanches

Well, It should...the Ps4 moved from the 11th spot on the best sellers list to the 5th spot on amazon. This happened on the very first day of TLOU:RE release date (which is the also the best selling game on amazon too). It has been that way from nearly a week. We should be expirencing some major number increase for the PS4 by next week. 

DonFerrari said:
Good sales. It all adds up, now we just need that 700k adjust so shipping and sales difference gets closer to reality.

700k? 

Around the Network
GiggaGimp said:
X1 is in trouble.

Lol, flamingweazel. 

AZWification said:
drake_tolu said:

"For XBOX ONE coming Destiny that coming even on PS4-PS3-X360...WILL INCREASE THE SALES! For Wii U coming smash...BUT COMING ON 3DS!" [cit]

User was moderated for this post; and the one quoted - Conegamer

You should have cut Toastboy some slack, man!

you should put that in your sig  

sully1311 said:
DonFerrari said:
Good sales. It all adds up, now we just need that 700k adjust so shipping and sales difference gets closer to reality.

700k? 

SONY shipment indicates that at June 30th Ps4 was at 9.7-10M so a month latter I do believe we should be near 9.5-9.7M sold through.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:
sully1311 said:
DonFerrari said:

700k? 

SONY shipment indicates that at June 30th Ps4 was at 9.7-10M so a month latter I do believe we should be near 9.5-9.7M sold through.

That would be a very very limited stock situation worldwide again. They're are plenty of PS4s in the channel now. Maybe off by 100-200k Max but nowhere near 700k.

really surprised price cut didn't do more for x1...seems they lost any gains they made last gen with 360. Crazy, who would have predicted this?