NO 220 45.45%

WHO CARES? 107 22.11%

Total:477
KLXVER said:
DonFerrari said:
KLXVER said:

Ah shit! Im gone soon

Have you done anything mod worthy?

This isnt the first TLOUR thread Ive been in...

Its just difficult to stay silent when you read things like "People who are against this remaster is selfish" or "People who dont get why this game exists doesnt know anything"

Its quite rude.

Maybe your position towards other is rude? And maybe saying the game doesn't make you want it. But combating it existence is silly.

And as far as I remember it took 10 people 6 months (most wouldn't be working on uc4 at this point) it is a indie sized undertaking, so it isn't taking resources from other games it is actually bringing money to Finance it and tools to help dev the newer games. So I can't see the bad side.

And your favourite point is to complain about the lack of BC and that won't change so it is hard to see how you are contributing.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
KLXVER said:

30 people can make a small game in less than 2-3 years...Especially 30 ND employees.

Depends on how much time is spent on pre-production.  

This remaster really isn't a loss.  It is only gain.  

Maybe, but it wont do much for the PS4 library. The Order 1886, Uncharted 4 and other new games will.

the-pi-guy said:
KLXVER said:

Maybe, but it wont do much for the PS4 library. The Order 1886, Uncharted 4 and other new games will.

Depends what you are looking for.  It doesn't do much for me, but I'm not everyone.  

TLOU is part of the great PS3 library.

KLXVER said:
overman1 said:
KLXVER sai

Ok, well TLOUR isnt needed then...

Well, that is your opinion...you are like a broken record. 

Obviously, you are not going to buy it, I really doubt you own a PS4. 

Who the hell are you to tell people what games they want and need?

/thread

I havent said anything about what people should or should not buy. I dont think this Remaster is necessary and I dont think Sony should get praise for doing it. It has nothing to do with them wanting people to play the game. They want easy money and theyre getting it. I just dont like the way theyre doing it.

Haven't said much praise for sony regarding this. Just hate (as you contribute for this) and at most good word about the game itself (and the game is good so why slant it?)

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:

Haven't said much praise for sony regarding this. Just hate (as you contribute for this) and at most good word about the game itself (and the game is good so why slant it?)

Im not slanting the game. Its the way its being repackaged that annoys me.

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
KLXVER said:

TLOU is part of the great PS3 library.

Yes it is, and now it is part of the upstart PS4 library.  

Its still a PS3 game that happens to be on the PS4.

KLXVER said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

Did I say Sony? I said US the consumers would have to pay that on an increased Unit Price for the PS4, and even if their where 2 SKUs, the loss of profitability would hamper the console support considerably.

In the worst case, Software BC, consumers would pay upwards of 2k for a PS4. You claim you want BC, but unless your a PC gamer who has spent at least 2k on your machine your obviously fibbing.

What are you talking about? 2K for a PS4?

If its THAT expensive for poor Sony, then they could just add PS3 games to PS+.

You are the only one mentioning Sony, if the console cost 10,000 that means Sony is paying 8,000. THE CONSUMERS ARE THE one PAYIng 2k for a console. Get real.

Backwards compatibility is a niche desire, its not important enough to warrant even the consideration of PS NOW in my opinion. Look how much BC held back the Wii U, its barely more powerful then consoles released 8+ years ago, and is flopping right now. If you want backwards compatibilty so much by a PC. Its backwards compatible with pretty much anything.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

You are the only one mentioning Sony, if the console cost 10,000 that means Sony is paying 8,000. THE CONSUMERS ARE THE one PAYIng 2k for a console. Get real.

Backwards compatibility is a niche desire, its not important enough to warrant even the consideration of PS NOW in my opinion. Look how much BC held back the Wii U, its barely more powerful then consoles released 8+ years ago, and is flopping right now. If you want backwards compatibilty so much by a PC. Its backwards compatible with pretty much anything.

What on earth...? How did BC hold back the WiiU?

the-pi-guy said:
KLXVER said:

Its still a PS3 game that happens to be on the PS4.

So you don't like ports.  

Not really, no. Unless youre talking about multi platform games like Assassins Creed, COD, Bioshock etc...

You know you're doing something right when a cross-gen port upsets this many people.

4 ≈ One