Tagged games:

Do you think TLOUR shouldn't Exit?

YES 150 30.99%

NO 220 45.45%

WHO CARES? 107 22.11%

Total:477
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

So let me get this straight, 

TLOUR (Season Pass + 1080p + 60fps) 49.99 < TLOU (720) 39.99/TLOU (Ebay 20.51) + Season Pass 19.99 

KLXVER said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

Yes because PS Now 1) beta and 2) optional is making people pay for it.

But making people pay 600$ for a PS4 is giving them an option.

Im not sure BC would cost them 200$ to add...

Typical, you claim you want BC but you don't even know how it works. 

There are only two ways you can emulate to produce BC, hardware and software. Hardware is the cheapest and requires that the actual hardware for the emulation is included. The PS3 retails for 199. Additional cooling components and meshing it with the PS4 would make it cost even more. The other way is with a high end PC. And I mean really high end, last gen's high end could emulate PS2 games decently, we're talking upwards of 10,000 dollars here.

So yeah, BC would cost them at the very least 200$.

Not to mention, the PS3 unequivocally proves that its no longer a good idea. Only after removing it did the PS3 sell decently. Maybe with the PS2 it made sense but on the PS4, if they wanted to put BC in the PS4 they might have well sold PS off or face the comapny tanking.

I just want the option. I dont care how much money Sony makes.

Around the Network

Remastered is the title they shouldn't have use, it should just name as TLOU PS4 Full-HD ver. so that people won't get disappointed because of expecting this is a fully remake ver... 

the-pi-guy said:
KLXVER said:

What game on the PS4 would make people who didnt buy a PS3 make the jump?

Being 100$ cheaper, friends are buying the console, Project Morpheus, all the new Call of Duty, Assassin Creed, etc games.  

Must be it.

the-pi-guy said:
KLXVER said:

Well imagine this scenario: You have a PS3 and are happy with it. You hear about how Sony will remaster several of their games you already have. Wish they wouldnt do that, I would like new games and sequels on my new platform. You dont like Sonys policies regarding remasters. "Damn", you say to yourself and you end up killing a kitten.

Ok that last part was weird, but you get my point.

Realistically it would either be this game or no game. 

If you want no game then be my guest.  

I get no game...

KLXVER said:
overman1 said:
KLXVER said:
overman1 said:

ummmm.....maye be because the same people probably didnt own a PS3...?

Exactly. Why would they buy a PS4 for TLOU if it couldnt make them buy a PS3?

wha? is that the only gme available for the PS4?

What game on the PS4 would make people who didnt buy a PS3 make the jump?

Uncharted 4 ? The order?

Mistrust in MS? idk and idc

Around the Network

There was bound to be a "Game of the Year Edition" anyway it only ended up being a bit more money and prettier on the PS4. It would of been nice to have more exclusives right now but more games are better then less.

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

overman1 said:

Uncharted 4 ? The order?

Ok, well TLOUR isnt needed then...

KLXVER said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

So let me get this straight, 

TLOUR (Season Pass + 1080p + 60fps) 49.99 < TLOU (720) 39.99/TLOU (Ebay 20.51) + Season Pass 19.99 

KLXVER said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

Yes because PS Now 1) beta and 2) optional is making people pay for it.

But making people pay 600$ for a PS4 is giving them an option.

Im not sure BC would cost them 200$ to add...

Typical, you claim you want BC but you don't even know how it works. 

There are only two ways you can emulate to produce BC, hardware and software. Hardware is the cheapest and requires that the actual hardware for the emulation is included. The PS3 retails for 199. Additional cooling components and meshing it with the PS4 would make it cost even more. The other way is with a high end PC. And I mean really high end, last gen's high end could emulate PS2 games decently, we're talking upwards of 10,000 dollars here.

So yeah, BC would cost them at the very least 200$.

Not to mention, the PS3 unequivocally proves that its no longer a good idea. Only after removing it did the PS3 sell decently. Maybe with the PS2 it made sense but on the PS4, if they wanted to put BC in the PS4 they might have well sold PS off or face the comapny tanking.

I just want the option. I dont care how much money Sony makes.

Did I say Sony? I said US the consumers would have to pay that on an increased Unit Price for the PS4, and even if their where 2 SKUs, the loss of profitability would hamper the console support considerably.

In the worst case, Software BC, consumers would pay upwards of 2k for a PS4. You claim you want BC, but unless your a PC gamer who has spent at least 2k on your machine your obviously fibbing.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

Did I say Sony? I said US the consumers would have to pay that on an increased Unit Price for the PS4, and even if their where 2 SKUs, the loss of profitability would hamper the console support considerably.

In the worst case, Software BC, consumers would pay upwards of 2k for a PS4. You claim you want BC, but unless your a PC gamer who has spent at least 2k on your machine your obviously fibbing.

What are you talking about? 2K for a PS4?

If its THAT expensive for poor Sony, then they could just add PS3 games to PS+.

KLXVER said:
overman1 said:

Uncharted 4 ? The order?

Ok, well TLOUR isnt needed then...

Well, that is your opinion...you are like a broken record. 

Obviously, you are not going to buy it, I really doubt you own a PS4. 

Who the hell are you to tell people what games they want and need?

/thread