Tagged games:

Do you think TLOUR shouldn't Exit?

YES 150 30.99%

NO 220 45.45%

WHO CARES? 107 22.11%

Total:477
KLXVER said:
Euphoria14 said:

Easy, people are not made of money. If someone bought a 360 and invested their gaming funds into it, they aren't just going to buy a PS3 too. Same goes people who bought a Wii. You can't act like everyone buys a console the moment something that interests them arrives.

You say people are not made of money and yet Sony makes people buy the game for almost the same price and if you want to play PS3 games on your PS4, you have to rent them for ridiculous prices. Yeah, people are not made of money indeed.

Wow dude, you are seriously all over the place now. Sony isn't making you buy anything, they just see a market for a PS4 version and they made a PS4 version for those who did not have the chance to play it on PS3, especially since it came out at the tail end of the PS3 life cycle, right before the launch of the PS4.

PSNow has nothing to even do with this conversation. You're deflecting.

I'm done with this conversation as I have explained things to you as well as someone possibly could, yet you keep deciding not to listen. You know full well by now why the PS4 does not have BC, yet you keep coming back to that point since YOU would buy a $500+ PS4.

Like I said before, there exists more people in this world than just you. Deal with it and move on. You're still going to be getting the games you want, so stop hating on those who haven't had the chance to play what you did now having that chance.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
overman1 said:

The OG PS3 was backward compatable and because of that (and various other factors) it was very expensive and we know how that intially turned out. 

Also, why cant MS answer this same question? Didnt they remade Halo: Comat Evolved for the 360? So, of the 6 Halo games, 5 are already on the 360. so why re-release the MCC when they could have made the Xbox One BC? Sony makes one remaster and half the gaming world goes to shit about this, yet fail to ask the other side the same exact question.

Lastly, what the hell does PS Now have to with BC on the ps4? you can use the STREAMING SERVICE on all sony electronics including their TVs, so what does that got to do with BC? 

Yeah, the BC was the thing that made the PS3 so expensive.../sarcasm

PSNow is coming to the PS4, isnt it?

PsNow is not for everyone. Definitely not for millions of people who don't have good enough internet. Come on, man. Some of your arguments are extremely hard to defend. Making it BC compatible would be a terrible business decision and psnow is not for everyone. Whats' so hard to understand? I don't get how you can be so open minded when it comes to certain topics (even retracting some of your statements, which I find admirable and quite refreshing) and when it comes to TLOU:R, you sound like a broken record and the solutions that you offer don't make any business sense. As someone on sales website, you should know better than that.

Euphoria14 said:
KLXVER said:
Euphoria14 said:

Easy, people are not made of money. If someone bought a 360 and invested their gaming funds into it, they aren't just going to buy a PS3 too. Same goes people who bought a Wii. You can't act like everyone buys a console the moment something that interests them arrives.

You say people are not made of money and yet Sony makes people buy the game for almost the same price and if you want to play PS3 games on your PS4, you have to rent them for ridiculous prices. Yeah, people are not made of money indeed.

Wow dude, you are seriously all over the place now. Sony isn't making you buy anything, they just see a market for a PS4 version and they made a PS4 version for those who did not have the chance to play it on PS3, especially since it came out at the tail end of the PS3 life cycle, right before the launch of the PS4.

I'm done with this conversation as I have explained things to you as well as someone possibly could, yet you keep decided to absolutely refuse to listen. You know full well by now why the PS4 does not have BC, yet you keep coming back to that point since YOU would buy a $500+ PS4.

Like I said before, there exists more people in this world than just you. Deal with it.

You have explained your beliefs, but nothing about them are facts.

Nobody is making me buy anything. People should never complain about something they dont have to buy?

KLXVER said:
Euphoria14 said:

I'm done with this conversation as I have explained things to you as well as someone possibly could, yet you keep decided to absolutely refuse to listen. You know full well by now why the PS4 does not have BC, yet you keep coming back to that point since YOU would buy a $500+ PS4.

Like I said before, there exists more people in this world than just you. Deal with it.

You have explained your beliefs, but nothing about them are facts.

Nobody is making me buy anything. People should never complain about something they dont have to buy?

Of course, whatever you say. Like I said, I am done here.

Gonna play Minecraft again with my daughter. One of those filthy Indie games that people complain about too.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:

Of course, whatever you say. Like I said, I am done here.

Gonna play Minecraft again with my daughter. One of those filthy Indie games that people complain about too.

Indies are fine. As long as they not remaster them after one year

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
overman1 said:

ummmm.....maye be because the same people probably didnt own a PS3...?

Exactly. Why would they buy a PS4 for TLOU if it couldnt make them buy a PS3?

Imagine this scenario for a second: You have an xb360 and are happy with it. You hear about TLOU and think "Darn it. Wish I could play it on my xb360. Not gonna buy a new console just for one game. I already have enough games on my xb360 to play". Next year you decide to upgrade to a current gen console. You don't like the MS policies and are on the fence which console you should buy. You then hear about that "GOTG" game that everyone talked about getting a remake on ps4 that you're thinking about buying anyway. "Sweet", you say to yourself. "Just another reason to buy a ps4". And you end up buying a ps4 over an xb1. 

You also need to take into account that TLOU came out at the end of the previous generation. I assume that people would be reluctant to buy a new console at the very end of the generation, especially if they had plans to upgrade. I mean, how likely is it for someone to buy a ps3 and an xb1/ps4 in a matter of a few months?

naruball said:
KLXVER said:
overman1 said:

Imagine this scenario for a second: You have an xb360 and are happy with it. You hear about TLOU and think "Darn it. Wish I could play it on my xb360. Not gonna buy a new console just for one game. I already have enough games on my xb360 to play". Next year you decide to upgrade to a current gen console. You don't like the MS policies and are on the fence which console you should buy. You then hear about that "GOTG" game that everyone talked about getting a remake on ps4 that you're thinking about buying anyway. "Sweet", you say to yourself. "Just another reason to buy a ps4". And you end up buying a ps4 over an xb1. 

You also need to take into account that TLOU came out at the end of the previous generation. I assume that people would be reluctant to buy a new console at the very end of the generation, especially if they had plans to upgrade. I mean, how likely is it for someone to buy a ps3 and an xb1/ps4 in a matter of a few months?

Why do you bother? 

There will always be something to whine about, TLOUR is just one stop in a neverending voyage called Misery.

Goodbye thread...

naruball said:
KLXVER said:
overman1 said:

Well imagine this scenario: You have a PS3 and are happy with it. You hear about how Sony will remaster several of their games you already have. Wish they wouldnt do that, I would like new games and sequels on my new platform. You dont like Sonys policies regarding remasters. "Damn", you say to yourself and you end up killing a kitten.

Ok that last part was weird, but you get my point.

KLXVER said:
overman1 said:

wha? is that the only gme available for the PS4?

Tagged to return!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS