By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Sony’s PlayStation Now Service Feels Like Highway Robbery"

Tagged games:

phaedruss said:
Euphoria14 said:
phaedruss said:
Some people will defend Sony no matter what.

Some people will ask a question and then when it is answered just ignore it since they don't know what to say.

Here I'll answer your moronic "question" here too. Having more services would never ever reduce the number of deals possible.

LOL, now you try and get offensive and attack.

News flash buddy, it wasn't MY question, it was yours. So you asked, I answered, then you got offensive. Seriously, lol.

And yes, if EA, Ubisoft, Activision, etc... all have their own subs, with their own deals and their own games, why would they put them on PS+ and/or LIVE? That would devalue their own subscriptions.

Just take a bit of time and think about it. It makes sense.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

lol at people defending these prices. These are old games and most can be found used at Gamestop for under $10. But whatever, you people can spend your money however you want. Don't cry when you start getting railroaded by companies because of your brand loyalty.

Yup, there is no world where these prices make sense for people, especially in a world where we all have phones with free or mostly free games on them...

It's fine, either they will adjust the prices (as a customer I don't really care how they justify a 4 hour game rental to cost 2.99 or more... 4 hour game rentals should be pennies, or not exist at all) or they will be laughed out of the market for PSNow...

Not that I was interested to begin with, you loose quality because the streaming is compressed AND the streams are limited to 30fps + added input latency... making some games barely playable, if at all (I look at you Dead or Alive 5)... it's broken by design, nobody in their right mind should want it.

mindwrecker said:

This is getting ridiculous..many of the prices are cheaper then regular rentals (7.99 a week, 14.99 90 days), some are bad like 2.99 for 4 hours yes, but people are concentrating on the few bad, WHICH sony said they are looking into changing.

Have you mind you don't need a PS3 to play those PS3 games

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

kowenicki said:
a week is enough?

dont any of you people have jobs and other lives?

People have been renting games for a week at a time for decades. What does "having jobs and other lives" have to do with it. Many games are played for the multiplayer or to give someone something to do for a weekend. They are not always rented with the intent to complete it.

Look at all of here. We spend way too much time on gaming forums. Don't we have jobs and other lives?

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Around the Network

The prices are really bad. Not sure what they were thinking...

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Euphoria14 said:

News flash buddy, it wasn't MY question, it was yours. So you asked, I answered, then you got offensive. Seriously, lol.

And yes, if EA, Ubisoft, Activision, etc... all have their own subs, with their own deals and their own games, why would they put them on PS+ and/or LIVE? That would devalue their own subscriptions.

Umm what? You said you asked me a question that I didn't respond to, I just responded to it. They wouldn't put them on Live or PS+, Live or PS+ would have to compete with the deals being offered on any of those possible subscription services, that's how the world works.

kowenicki said:
a week is enough?

dont any of you people have jobs and other lives?

A month deffinetly is though, and 12 dollars for a game isn't really expensive.

phaedruss said:
Euphoria14 said:

Umm what? You said you asked me a question that I didn't respond to, I just responded to it. They wouldn't put them on Live or PS+, Live or PS+ would have to compete with the deals being offered on any of those possible subscription services, that's how the world works.

I responded to your question to another user saying I already answered it for you. That was what I was pointing out to you.

I can see clearly that there is purpose in furthering this conversation.

Let us just go about our business then. Good day.

Currently playing:

Euphoria14 said:

I responded to your question to another user saying I already answered it for you. That was what I was pointing out to you.

Then what the fuck did you want a response for? Good lord. You lost get over it.