By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109

Sorry for the super late post just got home from work and realized I forgot to post today , I hope my post above counts but if not its my fault I suppose.

Who is John Galt?

3DS Friend Code : 2535-4338-9000 

AMD FX 8150 , 8 GB DDR3 Kingston Memory,  EVGA GTX 560 TI 2 GB superclocked, Samsung 256 GB SSD

Around the Network

Damn, Tampa Bay is getting destroyed.

My sincerest condolences to anyone who picked TB over ATL as some crazy upset pick or something.

(Hopefully no one did that)

Let me just leave this here...

LOLZ SAINTS FANS U MAD???? 

Great effort by Tampa Bay Community College, unfortunately they had to face a real pro-football team. Some great fantasy numbers for Ryan, Hester and Jones owners (not me, sadly).
I do have McCown on the bench, but he sucked it up as most of the Mc's did last night...
Will probably remove him and put Tannehill or Hoyer there, just for that bye week.

Around the Network
DolPhanTendosaid:
TB-ATL  0 SD-BUF  1 DAL-STL  1 WAS-PHI  2
HOU-NYG  1 MIN-NO  2 TEN-CIN  2 BAL-CLE  2
GB-DET  1 IND-JAC 1
OAK-NE  2 SF-ARI  2
DEN-SEA  2 KC-MIA  2 PIT-CAR  1 CHI-NYJ CHI by 10

Lovie Smith...

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

RolStoppable said:
TB-ATL X SD-BUF 1 DAL-STL 2 WAS-PHI 2
HOU-NYG 2 MIN-NO 2 TEN-CIN 2 BAL-CLE 1
GB-DET 2 IND-JAC 1 OAK-NE 2 SF-ARI 1
DEN-SEA 2 KC-MIA 1 PIT-CAR 2 CHI-NYJ CHI by 10

Missed the thursday night game

Did the Falcons cover the spread?

Off to a good start Tampa is probably going to be worse then they where last season should have went with my gut and not picked them as one of my playoff teams the Saints don't look to hot either and the only way they can win a playoff game is if they get at least one home game since they are a terrible road team.