By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109
TB-ATL  2 SD-BUF  1 DAL-STL  1 WAS-PHI  2
HOU-NYG  1 MIN-NO  2 TEN-CIN  2 BAL-CLE  1
GB-DET  1 IND-JAC  1 OAK-NE  2 SF-ARI  1
DEN-SEA  2 KC-MIA  2 PIT-CAR  1 CHI-NYJ CHI by 8

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
TB-ATL 2 SD-BUF 2 DAL-STL 1 WAS-PHI 2
HOU-NYG 1 MIN-NO 1 TEN-CIN 2 BAL-CLE 1
GB-DET 1 IND-JAC 1 OAK-NE 2 SF-ARI 2
DEN-SEA 2 KC-MIA 2 PIT-CAR 2 CHI-NYJ Chi by 7

Maceoii said:
RolStoppable said:
TB-ATL 2 SD-BUF 1 DAL-STL 1 WAS-PHI 2
HOU-NYG 2 MIN-NO 1 TEN-CIN 2 BAL-CLE 1
GB-DET 1 IND-JAC 1 OAK-NE 2 SF-ARI 1
DEN-SEA 2 KC-MIA 2 PIT-CAR 2 CHI-NYJ Chi by 7

edited picks. With my luck, the three I changed will all be wrong.

lol, love the poll, not sure you see very many polls where 'other' is picked 67% more than the 9 named choices.

mornelithe said:
lol, love the poll, not sure you see very many polls where 'other' is picked 67% more than the 9 named choices.

It's a crime that Matt Schaub doesn't have 100% of the votes. Book it now, the man will end the season with zero picks, fumbles, or sacks, more than can be said for any of the listed losers.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
mornelithe said:

It's a crime that Matt Schaub doesn't have 100% of the votes. Book it now, the man will end the season with zero picks, fumbles, or sacks, more than can be said for any of the listed losers.

Oh, I get it, he hasn't played yet, and might not for the season.  I see what you did there :P

TB-ATL 2 SD-BUF 2 DAL-STL 1 WAS-PHI 2
HOU-NYG 1 MIN-NO 2 TEN-CIN 2 BAL-CLE 1
GB-DET 1 IND-JAC 1 OAK-NE 2 SF-ARI 1
DEN-SEA 1 KC-MIA 2 PIT-CAR 2 CHI-NYJ CHI by 6

Former something....

Can I leave a post here stating I pick Atlanta tonight, just in case I don't make it home in time to post a nice table before the game starts?

chocoloco said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
chocoloco said:

What/who is your team?

Power rankings are funny. The NFL power rankings dropped the hawks frow #1 to #6. And the chargers from low to #3. Totally spastic changes.

Either way Broncos top both the NFL and ESPNs power rankings for now. Woooooo!

lets just say when it comes to the SAINTS HAWKS PATS. i never go against them unless they face eachother.

last season i picked Saints over Pats(lost) Hawks over Saints(all 3 games.)

Most Pats fans are not too fond of the Broncos lately. I understand. 

Personally, I thought the Saints would a least be 1-1 so far. Still time to turn things around.

i had the Saints 15-1 this season with exception to the Falcons panthers and niner. i still have the NFCC game going through Seattle or NO.

i still feel the Saints have the easiest schedule this season.  at this point i expect all 3 teams going 14-4/12-6. Yea broncs, ravens giants. Pats fans can be a bit bitter. any team name without 1 letter in caps shows litle to know respect.

I pick Atlanta - Hope this counts

Who is John Galt?

3DS Friend Code : 2535-4338-9000 

AMD FX 8150 , 8 GB DDR3 Kingston Memory,  EVGA GTX 560 TI 2 GB superclocked, Samsung 256 GB SSD