By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109

Yes, this is an awesome TNF surprise :) The Chiefs have looked pretty bad tonight. They are brutal at home, but don't seem all that great on the road (note, this is true for many many teams this year, I think only a single team is unbeaten on the road this year).

Around the Network
Arkaign said:
Yes, this is an awesome TNF surprise :) The Chiefs have looked pretty bad tonight. They are brutal at home, but don't seem all that great on the road (note, this is true for many many teams this year, I think only a single team is unbeaten on the road this year).

That would be your Cowboys, in fact.

Mixed feelings on this. I picked KC, so I lose...but basically everbody picked KC, so I'm not losing much ground...and it's nice for the one team in the AFC with the assured tiebreaker over the Patriots to lose.

Also I started some running back for Oakland who's scored two touchdowns and put up 25 fantasy points. Where were you when I need you?

No I don't remember his name

LOL 2/2 on knowing the underdogs will win and not changing my pick XD!!! Honestly though I figured the risk of picking Oakland was much greater then just sticking with the majority and either win with everyone or lose with everyone.

About the game, the Raiders totally deserved to win. It was messy on both sides, but Oakland did what needed to be done. Their last TD drive was brilliant because it took up soooooo much time and got them the lead with less then 2 minutes left. I really like the Chiefs and still think they are playoff threats (Division games are tough), but I'm happy to see Justin Tuck get a win and Oakland not go winless. That loyal fanbase needed something to cheer about!

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Well if you're a Chiefs fan this is about the equivalent of the Dallas vs Washington game earlier in the year.

Forgot how it felt to win as a Raiders fan. Next year we going to superbowl mark my words.

Around the Network

Happy to lose that pick lol. If the Raiders were NFC South they'd be superbowl bound this year lmao.

Trap game big time reason why i picked the Raiders

KC about to be black listed.

one of the experts said it was a classic trap game for KC,guess they were right,it was hard to ignore 0-10 in the stats book though for oakland

Above & Beyond

Well thanks to a ridiculous ban I missed the chance to pick TNF but I'd have got it wrong anyway. But man, holy crap @ that next to last play for Oakland. I literally woke my 11 year old up laughing so hard. Damn.