By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109
ljigga said:
ljigga said:
RolStoppable said:
KC-OAK 1 CLE-ATL 1 TEN-PHI 2 DET-NE 2
GB-MIN 1 JAC-IND 2 CIN-HOU 1 NYJ-BUF 1
TB-CHI 2 ARI-SEA 2 STL-SD 2 MIA-DEN 2
WAS-SF 2 DAL-NYG 1 BYE   BAL-NO 2 by 7

Changing my WAS-SF pick to SF for the win

I have lived as a warrior. I have died as a god. Having suffered the ultimate sacrifice, I have been denied release. I...I will defeat Olympus. I will have my revenge

--Kratos

Around the Network

Possibly unpopular opinion time: I think holding Gray out for basically the whole game for being late to practice on one day is entirely too harsh.

That said, I'm playing someone starting Jonas Gray in fantasy, so I won't complain too much.

Damn Browns and the last second FG. Hate when I get screwed in the picks by stupid crap like that.

Detroit loses their "#1 Defense" and got totally pantsed in NE. Torched for 30+ points :)

bengals won
should be 8-3 but all well they have a away game at Tampa then Pittsburgh at home so they should hopefully have a 500 record next week

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
bengals won
should be 8-3 but all well they have a away game at Tampa then Pittsburgh at home so they should hopefully have a 500 record next week

I do not understand what you are saying. Who is going to have a .500 record?

bengals hopefully by next week

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

RolStoppable said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

bengals hopefully by next week

Okay... I think you do not understand what a .500 record is.

oh crap I forgot thats 8-8

I mean they won't have a losing season if they win next week

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Looks like my concern for the Broncos banged-up offense, recognition that STL is better than their record, and the general overrated nature of the Cardinals is all correct for the moment.

Then again, I've been robbed of wins pretty heavily over the past few weeks by ridiculous 4th quarter hijinks, so I'll be keeping an eye on that STL v SD game. I should have gone with my gut and put down MIA over DEN, but it's hard to have much confidence in the Dolphins overall. A healthy Broncos team would normally blow them out in Denver, but this is FAR from a healthy team at the moment.

Hahaha STL throws the game away at the last second, FML.

THE RAMS WERE 5 YARDS FROM WINNING THE GAME!!!! WTH RAMS!!!

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!