By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109

Refs not calling that offensive PI pushoff early in the drive kept the drive alive, which resulted in that TD instead of a punt. Game ball will go to the refs.

Around the Network

Cowboys manned the F up and got it done, refs or no refs.

Hat tip Giants though, they played lights out today, especially Beckham!

The Cowboys are the only team to be undefeated on the road. So if they play at home, would it be the home field disadvantage?

Another easy week where I take too many risks and end up paying for them.

Arkaign said:
FatedReality said:
Odell Beckham's catch is by far the best catch made all season... its actually the best catch I've ever seen.. He was going backwards,catches it with one hand and is being pushed by the defender...AMAZING

Giants better hold on to him for dear life. Odell is the future!

Hasn't he already been injured though? Might have RG3 syndrome. Ultra-talented, super awesome guy, but just not durable enough for the NFL long term.

That injury happened before preseason even started, I dont see OBJ getting into tht situation. 

Even though they lost I am so proud of how the Giants played last night. If anything last night proved our offense is a lot better than most people think. Imagine the offense when Victor Cruz is healthy 0_0! Giants just need to fix that OL and get a new defensive coordinator and they will be set. I see a bright future ahead for this team :). Also so happy OBJ went all out on primetime for everyone to see! I see him making those one handed catches in practices all the time but its a completely different stroy to do it in a game and he did it! Great game cant really be dissapionted in how they played.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

i watched some nfl yesterday,NE getting the job done and saw that amazing catch by beckham jnr,he looks like a pretty good receiver,glad the cowboys won though as looks like some really high scoring this week

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Well at least I have a positive record so far?

RolStoppable said:
noname2200 said:
Well at least I have a positive record so far?

Huh? You sound like this was a disappointing week.

It was for me. I pretty much need to go perfect from here on out to have a chance of amounting to anything.

So have you guys seen the footage/images of Raiolo not only attempting to cut-block Zach Moore, but punching him at least twice (once to the back of the head, once to the face), during last nights Lions/Pats game?

i make my fist prediction here
2-3 wins for the Cowboys the next three weeks
2-3 loss for the Eagels the next three weeks

*claimed divsion

mornelithe said:
So have you guys seen the footage/images of Raiolo not only attempting to cut-block Zach Moore, but punching him at least twice (once to the back of the head, once to the face), during last nights Lions/Pats game?

The Lions are generally about as classless a team as you'll come by, so not really surprised.