By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109

Sign me up if there is still a spot open.

As for the NFC North:
1. Green Bay
2. Chicago
3. Detroit
4. Minnesota

The #1 and #4 spot are pretty much set in stone but Chicago and Detroit could swap places depending on which team avoids the most injuries.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
gergroy said:
Ugh, 49er game was terrible...

@Rol, I am what you made me

Looks like your reputation is spreading. See what I've found in the comments section of NFL.com's writeup for the Sunday games:

49er fans = 20% raider fans 30% illegal immigrants 20% california douche bags 20% san jose business men who never watches games but buy game tickets . 10% alright fans

Which was responded to with:

Seahawk fans= 90% bandwagon fans, 10% on the verge of suicide. 100% trolls

so, you quoted me a troll responding to a troll?  How cute

noname2200 said:
gergroy said:
Ugh, 49er game was terrible...

Really? I'd argue they looked terrible during the entire first-team period, at least on the offensive side of the ball. The first Niners TD in Levi's Stadium history was thrown by Blaine Gabbert!

Oh yeah, the 49ers first team looked terrible, that part was great!  I was mostly talking about the punt competition the game turned into for most of the second and third quarters.  Each team was just taking turns getting nowhere for three downs and then punting.  

NFC East:

Redskins
Eagles
Cowboys
Giants

NFC North:
Packers
Lions
Bears
Vikings

NFC NORTH:
1. Green Bay Packers (Eddy Lacy is the new BEAST)
2. Minnesota Vikings (Defense is the BEST of the division)
3. Chicago Bears (Defense will improve a little but still a liabilty)
4. Detroit Lions ( NO DB's or LB's probably be dead last in total defense this year)

Around the Network

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11...-team-play-for

Ha, no wonder Noname will ever admit his passion for Raider tuggery.

chocoloco said:

Ha, no wonder Noname will ever admit his passion for Raider tuggery.

True,  you won't hear me say so. I will, however, profess to heavens my love of basic English.

49ers look awful. That's great for this Seahawks fan. :)

NFCN Standings will be the usual:

1. GB
2. CHI
3. DET
4. MIN

Oh, and 49er fans saying Seahawks fans are bandwagon is cute. I didn't see many 49er fans until the 2011 season. :)

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

This division is also one that could go in many directions. I'll go with the Falcons, they are my second favorite team, as I've lived there for 7 years and have grown fond of them.
Also, I hope Bucs do well, as McCown is my Fantasy Football backup QB. Well, at least I hope they do well in the week he will play :)

1. Atlanta
2. New Orleans
3. Carolina
4. Tampa Bay

1. Saints ( Great offense and good defense, a good combination to make a serious run at the superbowl)

2. Panthers ( Great Defense and a lacking offense, but I think they'll manage with Newton leading the team)

3. Atlanta ( Atlanta is a sleeper team of mine, I think they could make the playoffs)

4. Tampa Bay ( Josh McCown looked horrible in the preseason, they have a solid defense. If McCown can prove me wrong and actually play well then Tampa Bay could surprise)