By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What VC games are the Wii U missing, not including N64/GCN/DS games?

Color TV Game

nice

Around the Network
leedlelee said:

I'm not entirely convinced it has to do with Rare only because if that were the case, the Donkey Kong Land games wouldn't be getting released on the 3DS (they released the first one in Japan in April and I'm pretty sure the second one has since been released too)...

It might not have anything to do with anything, but it certainly adds to the curiosity of the situation...

Hmm, fair point. The only thing I could think of then is Microsoft/Rare allow it because it's on a portable system?

If not, get all those Rare classics on Wii U ASAP.

Need to add Genesis, N64, Master System, Game Gear, and Gamecube

Mega Man 5 and Mega Man 6!  I always found it weird how Mega Man 6 wasn't even released for the Wii's VC! Capcom stopped with Mega Man 5 for whatever reason! :-/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

Mega Man 5 and Mega Man 6!  I always found it weird how Mega Man 6 wasn't even released for the Wii's VC! Capcom stopped with Mega Man 5 for whatever reason! :-/

They came out last week

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
TomaTito said:
AZWification said:

They came out last week

Very good then! I'm going to download them right now because I'm in the mood for some Mega Man..

Fa-Xanadu!

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

AZWification said:
TomaTito said:
AZWification said:

They came out last week

Very good then! I'm going to download them right now because I'm in the mood for some Mega Man..

Happy Gaming! I'll be doing some Dr. Mario.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:
AZWification said:

Happy Gaming! I'll be doing some Dr. Mario.

Thanks!  Happy Gaming to you as well! Hope you enjoy Dr. Mario!