By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Won't Explain What's Up With PS1/PS2 Games On PlayStation Now

AZWification said:

Again... Don't you just FUCKING LOVE Sony sometimes?! -_-

We all know how much you love them

Around the Network

But seriously, does anyone understand why those companies don't just make all/most of their older games (in the PS4s case: PS,PS2,PSP) available digital from the start? I mean how hard can that be, wasn't there even that incident with the Vita where suddenly all PS and PSP games became available digitally? I think it would have been such a big plus if the complete PS,PS2 and PSP library or at least the best games from those systems would have been available on the PS4 at launch.

What's stopping them? Especially if the game is already available digitally on the PS3.

its because theyre working on software emulation, brainiacs.

NiKKoM said:
Did they decided it didn't represent good value for playstation gamers?

ZING!

DerNebel said:
But seriously, does anyone understand why those companies don't just make all/most of their older games (in the PS4s case: PS,PS2,PSP) available digital from the start? I mean how hard can that be, wasn't there even that incident with the Vita where suddenly all PS and PSP games became available digitally? I think it would have been such a big plus if the complete PS,PS2 and PSP library or at least the best games from those systems would have been available on the PS4 at launch.

What's stopping them? Especially if the game is already available digitally on the PS3.

Licensing.. May it be characters, 3d engine, music etc etc

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

They want to rerelease them in HD collections.

NiKKoM said:
DerNebel said:

Licensing.. May it be characters, 3d engine, music etc etc

They should have gotten to work on that earlier, also they could have at least gotten their own old games on there, that would already have been quite a lot.

IamAwsome said:
They want to rerelease them in HD collections.

Don't give 'em any ideas. Heh. Crash HD

AZWification said:

Again... Don't you just FUCKING LOVE Sony sometimes?! -_-

How about FUCKING patience.

Hunting Season is done...

Tamron said:
its because theyre working on software emulation, brainiacs.

Do you have to be rude every time you post?

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"