By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Won't Explain What's Up With PS1/PS2 Games On PlayStation Now

That's unfortunate. Other than Uncharted and The Last of Us (which got a PS4 upgrade anyway) PS1 and PS2 had much better libraries

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

Around the Network

I'm pretty sure this is coming sooner or later. Luckily I still have my ps3 hooked up right next to my ps4. Rumours say they are working on backwards compatibility for ps1/2 games on the ps4 which would be awesome as well. The Vita can also play a pretty impressive lineup of ps1 games. However, if sony is really going for a "Netflix" type idea, then adding ps1 and ps2 games is a no brainer!

Meh, I'm only interested in the PS3 games anyway.

at this point its just easier to keep my ps3 connected. too many games to buy at the end of the year this year anyways. extra money will be going toward preorders and then saving for xmas before i know it.

the ps3 plays ps1 games anyways. i still have my ps2 super slim, if i really wanted to play it, i kept the favorite games.

IkePoR said:
Zoombael said:
AZWification said:

Again... Don't you just FUCKING LOVE Sony sometimes?! -_-

How about FUCKING patience.

Don't you even dare shout "paitence" with the joke of a track record Sony has when it comes to announced features.

Like what? Like when they announced VR in 2011?

Hunting Season is done...