By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

ARamdomGamer said:

Otakus of the world (or this forum) I command thee to recommend me animes to watch!

I'm open to any genre and lenght, also it doesn't matter if it's old of new.

Here is a list of the anime I have watched or I'm currently watching:

I also use crunchyroll so if you want to recommend me stuff from there you can, thanks in advance.

You should watch Toradora. I think you'll love it.

Around the Network
uran10 said:
ARamdomGamer said:
Angel Beats! ---- NO

Puella Magi Madoka Magica - LOL no

But they are my favorites , even if they left me with emotional scars.

ARamdomGamer said:
uran10 said:
ARamdomGamer said:
Angel Beats! ---- NO

Puella Magi Madoka Magica - LOL no

But they are my favorites , even if they left me with emotional scars.

And that's exactly why I didn't watch any of them. angel beats being made by the same guy who made clannad was enough to tell me run away. sigh... if only I did the same for charlotte I wouldn't be sad right now..... sigh...

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

DeusXmachina said:
ARamdomGamer said:

Otakus of the world (or this forum) I command thee to recommend me animes to watch!

I also use crunchyroll so if you want to recommend me stuff from there you can, thanks in advance.

You should watch Toradora. I think you'll love it.

I second this. Just watched it a 2nd time, and man...it's so great. Just wish there was a longer epilogue.

@Randomgamer: If you're into action shounen like DBZ, I think you might like Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Lots of asspulls, but I found it to be entertaining. The English interjections in particular: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9J5tYShNY8

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

I'll recomend Inferno Cop, best anime of the decade, I'm not even joking, you'll probably hate it though.

press cc for subs

or you can watch hunter x hunter.

Around the Network
ARamdomGamer said:

I'll give you another recommendation for Toradora, as well as:
Baccano!
Steins;gate
Hunter x Hunter
Yuki Yuuna is a Hero
Nichijou
Pet Girl of Sakurasou
Eccentric Family

I think they are all on Crunchyroll except for Baccano! which you can watch subbed on Youtube. Hope you find something you like!

OK my laptop been dead for a month and I haven't watch an anime since I'm starting to feel dead inside any of you can help me with the devices I currently have a Samsung s4, psvita and a ps4. Crunchy roll is not an option as its not available in my region and I'm currently a cheapskate.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Dragon ball chou = dragon ball af ???

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

SnakeDrake said:
OK my laptop been dead for a month and I haven't watch an anime since I'm starting to feel dead inside any of you can help me with the devices I currently have a Samsung s4, psvita and a ps4. Crunchy roll is not an option as its not available in my region and I'm currently a cheapskate.

-didn't read op- has mobile compatible video.. There are annoying video ads but when you past them you can watch on your phone

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

lol...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)