By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you could only ever game on 1 console, which would it be?

Ps3 60gb can play pa2 game so perfect for me.

Around the Network

Wii, mostly because of GSN comapatability as well as VC for NES, SNES, and N64. Five consoles in one.

PS2 for me. It's just got the best games on it as a complete package; and likely will remain so for some time.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

PS3 for me also then.

Conegamer said:
PS2 for me. It's just got the best games on it as a complete package; and likely will remain so for some time.

But why choose PS3, if the PS2 can do everything the PS3 can and much more? 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
Conegamer said:

But why choose PS3, if the PS2 can do everything the PS3 can and much more? 

I think you have PS2 and PS3 mixed up

Also I'm taking this on the system with no BC; as my current PS3 (sadly) is. Hence the omission

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Should include a poll, PS3 60gb wins hands down.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

OdinHades said:
PSP Go with Custom Firmware. The PSP has some of my personal favorite games of all time and on top of that, it's just perfect for all that GB, GBA, NES, SNES, Master System and Genesis emulation goodness. On top of that, the PSP Go is one small sexy system with a really great battery and some cool non gaming features.

Best console ever made imo.

Would have to agree here, if you have the newer CFW you can play stuff from Capcom play system 1+2 on it as well, I've got mine hooked up with an extra 8gb M2 card tucked under my tv, That's a total of 24gb of emulation goodness. Blue tooth ps3 controller hooked up to it so can play everything from psp/psone/all 16bit games/ every handheld from nintendo... every capcom arcade game, all the lucas arts point and click games, so many librarys in one tiny lil beast connected to my huge tv or else just clip it off the cable and use it's own sexy lil screen.

Only potiential rival to it as your sole gaming machine would be the Vita imo, got its own library + Psp/Psone full set of games from psn, that imo is a close second to what the pspgo offers as a sole entertainment machine.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
If PC doesn't count then I will say Ps1

Why noth the early PS3? Than you can play PS1, PS2 and PS3 games. I'd pick the Wii U

Hm... first thought was 'N64' but nope, I'm gonna go with Wii.

Backward GCN compatibility and the Virtual Console (which includes N64) just take the cake.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!