By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Question to Wii U only owners..would you buy Destiny if it was released for the system?

nope its online only and I dont approve of that stuff.

Around the Network

I would. I love doing local co-op with my son gamepad/TV. Unless it doesn't offer that.

No, no interest in the game.

I like online multiplayer when you play alone against 1 person like in fighting games, or alone againt many, like in racing games, I don't like online multiplayer when it is "playing with friends", and you chat with them and you are part of a team.
I will also not buy splatoon.

JGarret said:

If Destiny was also released for the Wii U, same day as the other versions, do you think you´d get it?..does the game interest you, or does it look boring?

I'd have to try it first. I haven't tried the beta at this point because it seem like just another shooter to me and that isn't my go to genre at all, my fav FPS is TF2. If I found it was good and I enjoy it then I would probably buy it, but it would still be farther down my list than a few of the Nintendo exclusives. 

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

Around the Network
sidmeiernintifan said:
I like online multiplayer when you play alone against 1 person like in fighting games, or alone againt many, like in racing games, I don't like online multiplayer when it is "playing with friends", and you chat with them and you are part of a team.
I will also not buy splatoon.

I am completely the opposite. I love cooperative play. I remember some of my earliest and fondest memories was Dreamcast Phantasy Star Online. I simply fell so deep crazy in love with it. Four player teams. it was so much fun working together and exchanging stuff. Talk about your nostalgia. But still, I have always loved the cooperative to competitive. To each their ow right - lol.

It always looked boring to me... so no.

It looks like a pretty good game from what I've seen so far (which isn't much). I would definitely want the game if it came out on Wii U.

Basic concert band instruments: piccolo, flute, oboe, bassoon, clarinet, bass clarinet, alto saxophone, tenor saxophone, baritone saxophone, horn, trumpet, trombone, euphonium, tuba, double bass, and percussion. 

Why I feel you are talking to WiiU owners like if we are a different race or something.

Does this interest me or boring me...?

I try to buy all great games that comes to WiiU. I will probably wait for week 2 to buy this game; it looks interesting but I am not 100% sold yet. I would like to see if there are any bugs/issues before buying!

Switch!!!

KLXVER said:

Im not getting it for any system, so no. The game seems ok, but I dont buy games that require online.

I mean it is an online game soooo...