By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I've come to the realization that most first party Nintendo games suck.

lol no

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

I totally agree with the OP.

I'm not going to say they suck, but the only Nintendo games I keep for my console are Mario Kart and Smash usually. Their SP games just don't have replayability for me. Don't know why and I'm not knocking them because they're some of the best games I've ever played like all the Zeldas, 3d Marios, and Donkey Kong Country games, but I just never find the urge to go through the whole thing again. I tried keeping Galaxy 1 and 2 but after beating all the levels I just couldn't get into it. Even on WiiU, once I got through tropical freeze, Mario 3d World, and Wind Waker HD (favorite Zelda game ever) I sold all of them because I knew I would never want to go back. Mario Kart 8 is however a permanent part of my collection now and will be loads of fun in local MP (main reason I got WiiU was for local MP in Smash and MK).

Off topic but does anyone know why the reverse tracks haven't unlocked yet because everything I look up says you just have to beat all the cups with 3 stars yet that doesn't seem to have done it. Do I have to beat them all on 150cc or something?

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Yoshi's New Island sucks.
Kirby games are charming and fun, but easy cuz they are made mostly for childern.
Tomadachi Life is a very unique game that was made for a certain crowd.
They arent really that good,but that doesnt mean Nintendo games are bad.
What about Zelda, Mario 3D games, Mario Kart, Pikmin, Luigi's Mansion, Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, METROID PRIME FOR GOD's SAKE!..... Etc. And of course the spectacular SMASH BROS!

IMSM

PattonFiend said:
"I've come to the realization that most of your opinions suck."

^this

Around the Network

Most lol no. Not all of there games are amazing i'll give you that, but they produce mostly great experiences as opposed to bad ones.

chapset said:
goig by the list posted yesterday i'd say you have a valid point

How many games on that list have you actually played though? For what they are they're mostly great!

SuperMarioWorld said:
chapset said:

How many games on that list have you actually played though? For what they are they're mostly great!

hoooohoooooho i have them all:P

I have no interest in any of the games you mentioned. I'm not sure why you chose them.

SuperMarioWorld said:
chapset said:

Yes supermarioworld

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.