By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic Boom Release Dates Are Confirmed for Wii U and 3DS

AZWification said:

Oh, OK then! You can always give them a try if you ever change your mind!

Sounds good :)

Current Consoles: Gaming PC, Wii U, 3DS

Around the Network
AZWification said:

I'm just not putting any faith in handheld Sonic games after what happened with Generations and Lost World!

I liked Generations 3D but I never owned Lost World for the 3DS , I played the demo of the first level and it seemed fine to me

ExplodingBlock said:
AZWification said:

I'm just not putting any faith in handheld Sonic games after what happened with Generations and Lost World!

I liked Generations 3D but I never owned Lost World for the 3DS , I played the demo of the first level and it seemed fine to me

The 3DS version of Lost World gets VERY shitty after the third world or so.. >_>

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Mr Khan said:
Train wreck said:
November 18th pretty much means this game was sent to die. Dragon Age, Project Cars, GTA V and a multitude of other, more significant games will be released that day.

And the key demos for Cartoon Network will be buying which of those?

I'd worry more about it ramming into Smash For.

The key demo for the Cartoon Network does not have any money and I'm sure the key demo parents got burned buying Sonic Lost World for the Wii U/3DS.  With its upcoming medicore review scores (judging from the multiple previews we have), it's going to be a fool me once type situation.

Train wreck said:
Mr Khan said:

And the key demos for Cartoon Network will be buying which of those?

I'd worry more about it ramming into Smash For.

The key demo for the Cartoon Network does not have any money and I'm sure the key demo parents got burned buying Sonic Lost World for the Wii U/3DS.  With its upcoming medicore review scores (judging from the multiple previews we have), it's going to be a fool me once type situation.

Unless the parents are also gamers, they'll hardly care (unless the kid in question hated Lost World).

More than likely, Lost World just slid by the radar with the key demo, due to the Wii U's poorer presence last year and the lack of merchandising tie-in. Sega's gonna try to push this for what it's worth (though the TV show hasn't panned out that well for Pac-Man, so who knows)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Sigh... Soon the Sonic IP won't be worth shit.

Mystro-Sama said:
Sigh... Soon the Sonic IP won't be worth shit.

Actually, leaving aside a couple of good games the Sonic IP hasn't been worth shit since 2004..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---