By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic Boom Release Dates Are Confirmed for Wii U and 3DS

Train wreck said:
November 18th pretty much means this game was sent to die. Dragon Age, Project Cars, GTA V and a multitude of other, more significant games will be released that day.

not to mention Ninty's own Smash Bros. games. This should have released a month earlier or september to have a chance

Around the Network

Will get rise of lyric might get shattered crystal later in 2015

Numberfox said:
AZWification said:

At this point, I only want a 2D Sonic game done right! That's all I really want, but I know Sega won't give it to me!

I haven't been keeping up with it, but isn't the 3DS release going to be a 2D Sonic game?

Yes, but I highly doubt that it's going to be any good..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

Aw, really? I thought the announcement trailer made it look decent...

Current Consoles: Gaming PC, Wii U, 3DS

Numberfox said:
AZWification said:

Aw, really? I thought the announcement trailer made it look decent...

I'm just not putting any faith in handheld Sonic games after what happened with Generations and Lost World!

Around the Network
AZWification said:

I'm just not putting any faith in handheld Sonic games after what happened with Generations and Lost World!

I see; yeah, I guess you should be cautious in that case. The only Sonic game I've played was Sonic Heroes, so I don't really keep up with his games. Maybe the reviews will be positive?

Numberfox said:
AZWification said:

I see; yeah, I guess you should be cautious in that case. The only Sonic game I've played was Sonic Heroes, so I don't really keep up with his games. Maybe the reviews will be positive?

You've only played Heroes? Well, I think you should give the Genesis games, Sonic Colors and Sonic Generations a try! Just my recommendations!

you never know the cartoon may push some sales if kids start enjoying the show.

AZWification said:

You've only played Heroes? Well, I think you should give the Genesis games, Sonic Colors and Sonic Generations a try! Just my recommendations!

Haha, I'm not much of a platformer fan, despite being a fan of Nintendo. More of a Mario Party/Kart/Pokemon/Smash player myself. The only platformer I've played a good deal of is Kirby :)

Numberfox said:
AZWification said:

Haha, I'm not much of a platformer fan, despite being a fan of Nintendo. More of a Mario Party/Kart/Pokemon/Smash player myself. The only platformer I've played a good deal of is Kirby :)

Oh, OK then! You can always give them a try if you ever change your mind!