By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I am Putting an End to the Wii U V. Xbox One Argument Homies

this really isnt putting an end to it.
its igniting it more XD

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network
WhiteEaglePL said:
You never seem to be likeling Wii U much...

NO WAY apart from Destiny cod and Halo Collection.....those are the only big hitters.

the first two will do 3x better on PS4 anyway.

I think he works for Microsoft.

Or wants to work for Microsoft.

Ultrashroomz said:
The fact that you spelled argument wrong in your topic kinda hurt your credibility if you ask me...

drake_tolu said:
XBOX ONE will sell 8 million this year, versus 10.5 million Wii U.
Stop.

Xbox One will sell 10 million by the end of 2014, versus 9.5 million for Wii U

Stop.

just wait it out.

Around the Network
RealGamingExpert said:
drake_tolu said:

TostBoy post, humm... oh, Wii U is doomed, coincidence!

Exactly what i was thinking.

You guys should cut Toasty Boy some slack!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Wow, great arguments. I will definitely be interested in how your predicition works out.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

drake_tolu said:
XBOX ONE will sell 8 million this year, versus 10.5 million Wii U.
Stop.

why are you telling him to stop?  is your prediction somehow the absolute truth and his isn't?  They are both predictions.  When the year is over we will see which one is more correct.  Personally, I think both of you are overestimating your favored systems...

AZWification said:

You guys should cut Toasty Boy some slack!

But i dont like him.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Faxanadu said:
Wow, great arguments. I will definitely be interested in how your predicition works out.

Me too!!