By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I am Putting an End to the Wii U V. Xbox One Argument Homies

RealGamingExpert said:

But i dont like him.

Eh... Do it for the pandas!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
AZWification said:
RealGamingExpert said:

But i dont like him.

Eh... Do it for the pandas!

Or for the love of toast homie

I'll quote the OP at the end of the year

Some of the people in this thread are off their cats. They aren't thinking straight. Clearly, their favorite console won't even have a prayer of beating the other. It's not even possible. The difference in games makes this a foregone conclusion. You people need to look at this more critically. This holiday season will separate 2nd from 3rd and IT WON'T EVEN BE CLOSE.

Deal with it.

Even if the X1 fails to outsell the WiiU this year, it will do so next year and never look back. X1 still has some potential, while the WiiU's is clear by now, behind GameCube numbers.

Around the Network
pokoko said:
Some of the people in this thread are off their cats. They aren't thinking straight. Clearly, their favorite console won't even have a prayer of beating the other. It's not even possible. The difference in games makes this a foregone conclusion. You people need to look at this more critically. This holiday season will separate 2nd from 3rd and IT WON'T EVEN BE CLOSE.

Deal with it.

Yes sir

NobleTeam360 said:
drake_tolu said:
XBOX ONE will sell 8 million this year, versus 10.5 million Wii U.
Stop.

Xbox One will sell 10 million by the end of 2014, versus 9.5 million for Wii U

Stop.

Bet?

toastboy44562 said:

Some think that the Wii U will compete against the Xbox One this holiday and possibly keep Xbox One in third place. I am here to tell you this is not going to happen, not in a million years!

1) First let's look at the Wii U. The systems is released in over 70 countries. Xbox One is released in 13 countries and will be releasing in 42 more this September. I know Xbox One can be found in many of these countries already however the system is over priced because it has to be imported. You also cannot buy games meant for your country and cannot download games from your countries servers. There is no doubt that releasing in more countries will have a positive impact on Xbox One sales. Anyone who doubts it is not thinking straight.

2) Now let's look at Wii U games. Wii U will still be able to sell consoles from people who did not get Mario Kart yet. Wii U also has Smash Bros (although first on 3DS) coming this year on Wii U which will sell systems. Hyrule Warriors might sell sytems in Japan. The rest of the Wii U games will not sell many systems. Destiny on Xbox One will most likely outsell Mario Kart+Smash Bros+Other WIi U exclsuive titles.

3) The Xbox One has Madden 25, Fifa, Minecraft, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Assasins Creed Unity, Destiny, Sunset Overdrive, Forza, Halo: The Masterchief Collection, GTA5, Dance Evolution + Great indies and other multiplatforms I did not mention.

4) The Wii U has Smash Bros, Hyrule warriors + some smaller titles

5) Xbox One completely crushes Wii U in the games department this holiday.

6) Xbox One has room for more price cuts and deals than the Wii U does. Black friday may be massive for the Xbox One.

7) I expect Xbox One to reach 11-13 million by years end while the Wii U will be around 9-10 million. What do you think?

1) The xbox 1 did not releas in thous areas because the sales of the 360 where garbage there and the xbox brand has no atraction. It will increase a bit for like the first week then drop like the led turd it is.

2) Destiny!! Really? have you seen the preorder charts? Its cmpletly one sided for the ps4, just like watchdogs was. The game will sell well for existent owners but people will not line up to buy the inferior console to play that amazing game, they will get a ps4. While the wii u titles basicly run unopsed cuz no games like them are coming to any other console.

3) I see a bunch on games that will increase the ps4 numbers and will barely affect the x1. Minor boost that last for the first week and its over means nothing. MCC will most likely not move many consoles, people interested in halo already have a 360 with the remake of 2 already so why upgrade for another remake of the same game plus a few others that where consider crap in comparison to halo 2?

4) Smash bros, bayoneta 1+2, sonic, hyrule warriors, wii u sports resort(I think thats the name), amibos. They might be all a bunch of small titles but like mentioned before each one is from a unique type of genra that is not available on either x1 or ps4, so for the fans of thouse type of games however niche they maybe, they can only satisfy thir fetish on the wii u. Whats coming to the x1 thats unique? Halo? another shooter and remake like the other 3 shooters that are already out or 3 others coming this year. Forza horizon 2? Not exclusive, its coming to 360 and there is already another forza on the x1. Sunset overdrive? Its a little diferent than anything coming this year and already out, but its a new Ip so I dont see big selling numbers. And thats pretty much all the tricks in MS hat.

5) X1 does crush the wii u in the games department. To bad that its being crush by the ps4 in the same line, so if people would choose a x1 for thouse advantages, they will choose the ps4 over the x1 over the wii u so thouse games mean nothing in this scenario. But the wii u is not fighting the same croud the ps4 and x1 are fighting for so it does not matter and the wii u is unopsed again on this turf.

6) It might not be a pricecut, but it was perceived as one for the $400 sku. So there wont be another this year or it will look even more deparate for MS. But tit was last year that the wii u had a pricecut so there is a small chance that it can get another small one this year. I expect the wii u to have an amazing holliday sale.

7) I agree that the wii u will get to 10m, but I belive the x1 will not reach 8m, I actually think it will barely sell 7.2m but I say 8m to avoid the insane fanboy backlash.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

bubblegamer said:
Even if the X1 fails to outsell the WiiU this year, it will do so next year and never look back. X1 still has some potential, while the WiiU's is clear by now, behind GameCube numbers.

....yeah,objective...wii u doubled its sales and its clear now that will fall short of gc....why so sure? unacceptable ...

eva01beserk said:
toastboy44562 said:

Some think that the Wii U will compete against the Xbox One this holiday and possibly keep Xbox One in third place. I am here to tell you this is not going to happen, not in a million years!

1) First let's look at the Wii U. The systems is released in over 70 countries. Xbox One is released in 13 countries and will be releasing in 42 more this September. I know Xbox One can be found in many of these countries already however the system is over priced because it has to be imported. You also cannot buy games meant for your country and cannot download games from your countries servers. There is no doubt that releasing in more countries will have a positive impact on Xbox One sales. Anyone who doubts it is not thinking straight.

2) Now let's look at Wii U games. Wii U will still be able to sell consoles from people who did not get Mario Kart yet. Wii U also has Smash Bros (although first on 3DS) coming this year on Wii U which will sell systems. Hyrule Warriors might sell sytems in Japan. The rest of the Wii U games will not sell many systems. Destiny on Xbox One will most likely outsell Mario Kart+Smash Bros+Other WIi U exclsuive titles.

3) The Xbox One has Madden 25, Fifa, Minecraft, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Assasins Creed Unity, Destiny, Sunset Overdrive, Forza, Halo: The Masterchief Collection, GTA5, Dance Evolution + Great indies and other multiplatforms I did not mention.

4) The Wii U has Smash Bros, Hyrule warriors + some smaller titles

5) Xbox One completely crushes Wii U in the games department this holiday.

6) Xbox One has room for more price cuts and deals than the Wii U does. Black friday may be massive for the Xbox One.

7) I expect Xbox One to reach 11-13 million by years end while the Wii U will be around 9-10 million. What do you think?

1) The xbox 1 did not releas in thous areas because the sales of the 360 where garbage there and the xbox brand has no atraction. It will increase a bit for like the first week then drop like the led turd it is.

2) Destiny!! Really? have you seen the preorder charts? Its cmpletly one sided for the ps4, just like watchdogs was. The game will sell well for existent owners but people will not line up to buy the inferior console to play that amazing game, they will get a ps4. While the wii u titles basicly run unopsed cuz no games like them are coming to any other console.

3) I see a bunch on games that will increase the ps4 numbers and will barely affect the x1. Minor boost that last for the first week and its over means nothing. MCC will most likely not move many consoles, people interested in halo already have a 360 with the remake of 2 already so why upgrade for another remake of the same game plus a few others that where consider crap in comparison to halo 2?

4) Smash bros, bayoneta 1+2, sonic, hyrule warriors, wii u sports resort(I think thats the name), amibos. They might be all a bunch of small titles but like mentioned before each one is from a unique type of genra that is not available on either x1 or ps4, so for the fans of thouse type of games however niche they maybe, they can only satisfy thir fetish on the wii u. Whats coming to the x1 thats unique? Halo? another shooter and remake like the other 3 shooters that are already out or 3 others coming this year. Forza horizon 2? Not exclusive, its coming to 360 and there is already another forza on the x1. Sunset overdrive? Its a little diferent than anything coming this year and already out, but its a new Ip so I dont see big selling numbers. And thats pretty much all the tricks in MS hat.

5) X1 does crush the wii u in the games department. To bad that its being crush by the ps4 in the same line, so if people would choose a x1 for thouse advantages, they will choose the ps4 over the x1 over the wii u so thouse games mean nothing in this scenario. But the wii u is not fighting the same croud the ps4 and x1 are fighting for so it does not matter and the wii u is unopsed again on this turf.

6) It might not be a pricecut, but it was perceived as one for the $400 sku. So there wont be another this year or it will look even more deparate for MS. But tit was last year that the wii u had a pricecut so there is a small chance that it can get another small one this year. I expect the wii u to have an amazing holliday sale.

7) I agree that the wii u will get to 10m, but I belive the x1 will not reach 8m, I actually think it will barely sell 7.2m but I say 8m to avoid the insane fanboy backlash.

1.) Did not release because of kinect

2.) Its about a 40%-60% split, if you even bothered to look at preorder numbers you'd know that!

3.) Watchdogs did not boost Xbox One as much as it should have becqause the 400 dollar model was announced and people stopped buying xbox one units temporarily. Xbox One has seen boosts from games like wolfenstein, tomb raider etc so I have faith in other third party titles,

4.) Those genres can't be found on Xbox One?? Fighting games like Killer instinct and UfC are on Xbox One. Xbox One has a few fitness games already out/coming out. Also, Sunset overdrive isnt out already nice try though.

5.) Yes ps4 will sell more but Destiny, Call of duty etc are stasrting to have graphics paraity so both versions will look nearly identicle. Which is good for Xbox One owners.

6.) Both will probably have good holiday sales

7.) LOL

Hopefully I taught you a few things in my edits