By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I am Putting an End to the Wii U V. Xbox One Argument Homies

LipeJJ said:

Yeah, because third party titles helped XOne a lot... Oh, wait!

Aside from Destiny, the only thing that will be big and help to move consoles is Halo Collection. The others same old third party titles will do for XOne just about the same what minor-mid exclusives (like HW,B2, etc) will do for the Wii U.

CoD.  People have been waiting to upgrade for it. 

Console sales are also far better at the end of the year.  Bundles will also be everywhere.  

Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:
the_dengle said:
toastboy44562 said:

Destiny on Xbox One will most likely outsell Mario Kart+Smash Bros+Other WIi U exclsuive titles.

I don't buy it. Multiplats are selling relatively poorly on X1 compared to PS4, and Destiny looks poised to continue the trend. Mario Kart has outsold both Watch_Dogs and Titanfall on X1, so I have reason to doubt that another new IP will do what they could not.

Not disagreeing with your premise though. Even the worst-selling SKU of GTA will still be enormous.

Maybe not. IOI said he expects Destiny on Xbox One to sell more than 2.5 million first week. I am willing to bet it will be closer to 3 million. Most Wii U owners will own Mario Kart by the time the game comes out. Smash Bros will not sell as much as destiny thats for sure.

Well, given it has only ~6 weeks of sales this year to Destiny's ~15...

If you mean lifetime, I suppose we'll see. Smash is big, but that 3DS version muddies prediction.

I'm so sick of this, what does it matter just enjoy your console whatever it is!

Sharpryno said:
LipeJJ said:

Yeah, because third party titles helped XOne a lot... Oh, wait!

Aside from Destiny, the only thing that will be big and help to move consoles is Halo Collection. The others same old third party titles will do for XOne just about the same what minor-mid exclusives (like HW,B2, etc) will do for the Wii U.

CoD.  People have been waiting to upgrade for it. 

Console sales are also far better at the end of the year.  Bundles will also be everywhere.  

You know, I would agree with you if wasn't for two factors: Destiny is taking some of the CoD audience + CoD is declining for some time and the pre orders at this rate is much smaller for all platforms than it was last year.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

markodeniro said:
I'm so sick of this, what does it matter just enjoy your console whatever it is!

If people "just enjoyed their consoles" this site would be deserted :p

Around the Network

Owww toast you silly man (in friendly tone). Most of your points I do agree in some level (or completely) but you estimating X1 to sell extra 6-8M from August to January is expecting ps4 to do 10-13M and even if that would be great I don't think it is possible.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I'm thinking this is as much wishful thinking at the moment as that of the Nintendo fans back when things looked dire.

But I'm starting to repeat myself.

OfficerRaichu15 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Yeah, those pandas are absolutely irresistible.

nope thesse are

Great, now I'm hungry! -_-

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

F.Scofield said:
oh boy, this post will become interesting in a few months;

I cant wait that long. Next npd I will start trashing the looser.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

This week:
Wii U: 59,000
XBOX ONE: 57,000

And even this week, Wii U win...