By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Jack Black plays a good Driving Ms. Daisy.
Yay for pop-culture reference.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Around the Network

Peach owns Daisy. Peach picked the Daisy by the stem! Daisy cannot eat the Peach. Sorry.

Kasz216 said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
shes better than princess peach!

Well that's not too hard since lately Nintendo has decided to turn Princess Peach into some Britney Spears wanna be.

Or at least did in strikers. Man was she annoying.

It's proof video games are created by men. I like Peach, but not her Football/Soccer strip, too revealing!!

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

SuperSteveyLes said:
Kasz216 said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:

Well that's not too hard since lately Nintendo has decided to turn Princess Peach into some Britney Spears wanna be.

It's proof video games are created by men. I like Peach, but not her Football/Soccer strip, too revealing!!

O rly?

mM

Ummm ok.

Around the Network
SuperSteveyLes said:
Kasz216 said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:

to revealing FTL -.- tomboyish girls FTW !

It's hilarious when she says that line over and over.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Who the heck is this Daisy anyway? Where did she come from? What game is she taken from? It has been puzzling me since Mario Kart DS.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

RolStoppable said:
tuoyo said:
Who the heck is this Daisy anyway? Where did she come from? What game is she taken from? It has been puzzling me since Mario Kart DS.

She made her first appearance in Super Mario Land. You guessed it right, Mario had to save her.

You didn't mention WARIO!

Acevil said:
RolStoppable said:
tuoyo said:

She made her first appearance in Super Mario Land. You guessed it right, Mario had to save her.

You didn't mention WARIO!

This was pre-Wario. Super Mario Land 1. Mario goes to a exotically themed castle (say, Egyptian based), defeats a Monster (say, a Sphynx) and runs into Daisy:

Daisy: Thank you Mario!

Mario: Oh, Daisy!

(Daisy turns into a monster)

You don't get to the actual Daisy until the final castle (Airship! Whoot!). But hey, I guess that sequence beats "Thank you Mario, but our Princess is in another castle," right?

My consoles and the fates they suffered:

Atari 7800 (Sold), Intellivision (Thrown out), Gameboy (Lost), Super Nintendo (Stolen), Super Nintendo (2nd copy) (Thrown out by mother), Nintendo 64 (Still own), Super Nintendo (3rd copy) (Still own), Wii (Sold)

A more detailed history appears on my profile.