By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

No, the original Donkey Kong had Pauline. Interestingly, that was the only one who was actually Mario's girlfriend. The others are just some princesses he saves that's he's friends with or something.

My consoles and the fates they suffered:

Atari 7800 (Sold), Intellivision (Thrown out), Gameboy (Lost), Super Nintendo (Stolen), Super Nintendo (2nd copy) (Thrown out by mother), Nintendo 64 (Still own), Super Nintendo (3rd copy) (Still own), Wii (Sold)

A more detailed history appears on my profile.

Around the Network

Baby Daisy > Baby Luigi > Baby Mario > Baby Peach > Daisy > Luigi >Mario > Peach

SmokedHostage said:
There needs to be a remake of Super Mario Land, that way kids will stop saying that Daisy is just "Luigi's Girlfriend." I like her a little more than Peach but that's probably in part to her lack of the cliche getting kidnapped and saved by Mario.

Well how do you explain the monument of Daisy and Luigi holding hands in Daisy's stage in MKWii?

Also, Daisy was saved by Mario in Super Mario Land.

well if your daisy that makes me the Jukebox Hero!!!

Around the Network

I still think Peach is a stupid name.

RolStoppable said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

Maybe, but it's shorter than Prinzessin Fliegenpilz.

Wich princess is that?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Falcon095 said:
RolStoppable said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

Wich princess is that?

I did a quick google images search, and I put the name in quotes so it wouldn't separate the name, and you know what I found?

Miyamoto was the second picture listed.

wfz said:
Falcon095 said:
RolStoppable said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

Wich princess is that?

I did a quick google images search, and I put the name in quotes so it wouldn't separate the name, and you know what I found?

Miyamoto was the second picture listed.

Ok.. That's weird..

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

hate that line.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721