By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Israel is getting out of hand

walsufnir said:
bubblegamer said:
walsufnir said:
Ehm, you should take a history class, I guess.

Maybe you could show me what you mean instead of posting comments with no meaning?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Israel

You know Wikipedia can be ''updated'' by anyone, right? You know the Russian Wikipedia say Ukraine shot down the Malesian plane that crashed a few days ago for example. I understand your views if the internet is what you're using to learn about history.

Around the Network
bubblegamer said:
walsufnir said:
bubblegamer said:
walsufnir said:

Maybe you could show me what you mean instead of posting comments with no meaning?

You know Wikipedia can be ''updated'' by anyone, right? You know the Russian Wikipedia say Ukraine shot down the Malesian plane that crashed a few days ago for example. I understand your views if the internet is what you're using to learn about history.

Seriously??? Go to a library and check some history books. What the hell do they teach kids in school nowadays.

bubblegamer said:
walsufnir said:
bubblegamer said:
walsufnir said:

Yeah, keep questioning Wikipedia or any other link I would have given you, on the internet. Go and google for the history of Israel, please. Or go to a library and get yourself a good book. Or watch a movie, if that suits you better - like "The Ten Commandments" and learn about Moses.

At least I gave you a link while you stand here in this thread with a post which only shows all participants that you lack knowledge in history.

Have a nice day.

nanarchy said:
bubblegamer said:
walsufnir said:
bubblegamer said:
walsufnir said:

Seriously??? Go to a library and check some history books. What the hell do they teach kids in school nowadays.

Kids and school? lol i'm talking about University and i'm in my late 20's.

What we need is an alien race to invade Earth. Then the entire human race will be united.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
nanarchy said:
bubblegamer said:

We don't know if the class is still to come for him...

walsufnir said:
bubblegamer said:
walsufnir said:
bubblegamer said:
walsufnir said:

Yeah, keep questioning Wikipedia or any other link I would have given you, on the internet. Go and google for the history of Israel, please. Or go to a library and get yourself a good book. Or watch a movie, if that suits you better - like "The Ten Commandments" and learn about Moses.

At least I gave you a link while you stand here in this thread with a post which only shows all participants that you lack knowledge in history.

Have a nice day.

Nah, maybe you use movies to learn about stuff like that, i don't. History is written by the winners and is manipulated all the time, so nothing is final. But we do know there was no Israelian state in that region less than a century ago and when you look up the older maps you see it was much smaller than it is today. Colonisation is what that means.

I have seen the images coming out of Gaza. Butchered, murdered children and women. Babies murdered. Ambulances hit. Flechette shells used. Its absolutely disgusting what they are getting away with.

Its a massacre. Its genocide. If it was any other country on earth, there would be worldwide uproar.

If it's who was there first you're arguing about, one could argue that the Canaanites that inhabited the land before the Jews were either Arabs or Arab ancestors. It's a really boring subject that can be discussed several times with no clear definite answer.

walsufnir said:
bubblegamer said:
dyremose said:

Israel offered to give back the majority of the land given to them by other nations.  The palestinians declined and said they wanted it all. 

And why not? It's their land. Israel didn't even exist 80 years ago. That tells you enough about who stole what.

Here is some history for you:

A long time ago some Jewish people fled Palestine, many others remains behind, those who left considered themselves to be the true and only real Jewish people (or they though all of the Jewish tribes of the time were forced out of Palestine)... The Palestinians (Jewish people) left behind were mostly converted (willingly or forcefully) to Islam though the passage of time and wars.

When some of the other Jewish people came back because some olf book led them to believe that Palestine was theirs they fought aggressively, some would say that at first they were terrorists themselves... but eventually with enough support and convincing they gained control of more and more land in the area, leavingt us in the situation we are in today, Israel constantly blocking trade and free movement of the Palestinians and playing the "victim" in this mess.

A lot of Jewish people (at least in my area) do not support what Israel is dogin (heck, even some Israelites don't support their gouvernement's actions) yet, it keeps happening, and there is no end in sight.

There is one thing clear, every time there were peace offers, Israel refused them, Israel refuses to let the Palestinians control their own country, move freely and trade freely with the outside world, they settle on their land, burn their farms and are constantly beating them up, through their settlers and their army, I ask you, who would not resist any way they can? who in their right mind would just wait until their people are completely anihilated until they do something, something as basic as throwing a rock or launching a "rocket" that would be considered a small firework anywhere else?

~ Quote tree shortened by TruckOSaurus ~