By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Israel is getting out of hand

freedquaker said:
JWeinCom said:

Really, do you believe this propaganda shit. Israel knows very well the best of Nazi and Soviet Propaganda! I lived in Poland, for quite some time, bro, a country that felt like a sandwich between the Nazi Germany and the Stalinist Soviet. I am immune to both types of propaganda! Just watch the following video and UNDERSTAND THE ISRAELI TERROR. No terror can ever match what Israel does as a state, not even close!

http://www.frequency.com/video/ya-allah-hancurkanlah-tentera-israel/181100300/-/5-241

This is not news. Israel has been doing this systematically for years, before and after Hamas. They killed over 500 people for what? A few rocket fires. Then go find those who are responsible. Why are you killing innocent civilians and bombing houses, and mosques and hospitals and schools? Why are you punishin innocent people for something that Hamas does?

Its because ISRAEL is a racist terrorist state, which doesn't care about killing children or else, that's why.

Because, they are not fighting an organized military that can easily be targeted.  There is no military base to be attacked, and no rocket site that is located a mile away from civilian homes.  Hamas is acting in a way which, intentionally or unintentionally, puts their civilians at risk.  

I don't believe Israel has any desire to kill children, but all the same they have shown they are willing to, to protect their civilians.  I'm not saying I agree with this ( because I'm still trying to decide exactly how I feel), but what is Hamas (which by the way is the governing body of Palestine not a rogue terrorist organization), doing to protect their people?

Again I'll ask, when a deal brokered by Egypt was sitting on the table and Israel accepted, why did Hamas refuse it?  With no way to protect their people against air strikes, why wouldn't they simply agree and protect their people?  Hamas' priority is clearly not the protection of their people.

If Israel has no desire to kill children , why is it killing HUNDREDS OF THEM, then!???? Israel has killed more children than all countries on earth in the last year! Explain that!

Hamas's fault lies on their shoulders, not the innocent people Israel has been killing. Please do not pretend like you care about hundreds of people getting brutally killed, you don't. You should be ashamed of yourself for defending such a merciless brutal and terrorist state. Israeli government is a DEADLY PARASITE on Earth. It is a parasite on American People the most. They have been sucking American Tax dollars, billions of them each and every single year to spend on reckless and merciless wars to kill innocent people.

Clearly you are not capable of rational conversation on this matter if you are relying on personal attacks.  Please do not tell me what I do or do not care about.

Around the Network
freedquaker said:
curl-6 said:
Kyuu said:
curl-6 said:
Attempts to paint either side as innocent are spin when both have civilian blood on their hands.

The numbers speak for themselves.

Being on the losing side doesn't make you righteous. Both IDF and Hamas murder civilians, so both are guilty of unforgiveable behaviour.

What losing side are you talking about? One side has a large well trained army, navy, and everything. There is no army or any kind of defense on the other side. There is no other side. There is just a defenseless people, who are trying to cope with an invading occupier the best they can.

So those rockets aimed at Israel came from nowhere? 

Kane1389 said:

So those rockets aimed at Israel came from nowhere? 

Clearly, those missiles don't exist. They were created by western propaganda. 

Nintendo and PC gamer

Have to say this one's run its course.

Bye!

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.