By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Israel is getting out of hand

Sorry missed out the link!

THE GENERAL'S SON: http://youtu.be/c4ZfnpN4Dfc

Around the Network
Kyuu said:
fighter said:
Aura7541 said:
I rarely participate in political discussions, but what Israel is doing is inexcusable. I agree with Israel that the people of Hamas are dumb, at the same time, DO NOT bring civilians into this! Why would you kill innocent people who just want to live good lives, especially after all the **** their people had to go through the past 60 years?

How would you react if your country was constantly the target of rockets ?

honest question

You're right..

When Hamas targets Israel, it's an intolerable atrocity. When Israel does it 10 folds worse it's perfectly justified. Those cheeky Palestinian parents should learn to teach their scarred children to love and appreciate Israel's just massacres.

Execution is absolutely illegal but genocide is fine. Right?

Nobody wants dead civilians except Hamas :

http://vimeo.com/67054759

I am still interested to know how you would react if your country was constantly the target of rockets ?

JWeinCom said:
Ashadian said:
JWeinCom said:
Aura7541 said:
f

http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2014/07/16/what-happened-when-palestinian-children-were-killed-in-front-of-a-hotel-full-of-journalists/

Don't tell me there were some Hamas terrorists on the beach just before launching their phantom and deadly rockets!

Very sad.  Could be a pilot that is a horrible person, could have been a mistake.  At any rate, this does not particularly show a pattern.  However, there is clearly a pattern of Hamas hiding fighters and weapons among civilians.

Very sad indeed, and hopefully the investigation finds the culprit.

Kyuu said:
fighter said:
Aura7541 said:
I rarely participate in political discussions, but what Israel is doing is inexcusable. I agree with Israel that the people of Hamas are dumb, at the same time, DO NOT bring civilians into this! Why would you kill innocent people who just want to live good lives, especially after all the **** their people had to go through the past 60 years?

How would you react if your country was constantly the target of rockets ?

honest question

You're right..

When Hamas targets Israel, it's an intolerable atrocity. When Israel does it 10 folds worse it's perfectly justified. Those cheeky Palestinian parents should learn to teach their scarred children to love and appreciate Israel's just massacres.

Execution is absolutely illegal but genocide is fine. Right?

Eh... as horrible as these deaths are, you can hardly call it genocide.  If it was genocide, then Arabs and Palestinians inside Israel's borders would be in severe danger (they aren't), and the Palestinians would all be dead.  Israel's military advantage is so vast that they could quite easily kill everyone in the West Bank if they truly wanted to.   I'm not sure how 500 dead in a region of nearly 2 million could be called genocide, not that I mean to diminish the lives lost.

You still haven't answered the question.  Israel is being attacked by rockets, and the fighters and weapons are hidden among civilians.  How do you suggest Israel respond?  I'll further ask why the vastly outgunned Hamas does not accept a ceasefire deal brokered by Egypt which would have instantly stopped the violence.

Ashadian said:
fighter said:

Do you have any proof that the info provided is fabricated or is it simply your assumption ?

This is what propaganda looks like :

http://vimeo.com/67054759

If you also have independent sources of info I'm always interested.

There are lots of stuff I can link for you but I'm at work and on a phone which makes it difficult to do. Will do some later but here's one worth watching as it's an israeli zionist (1) so your getting first hand facts from the horses mouth. Search him up on Google or YouTube! 

Also I recently attended a demonstration to stop the killing of civilians in Gaza. There were Jewish people there protesting too! (2)

1. Esther Schapira is an award winning german journalist. You must be confused.

2. Of course. I am jewish too and have been in pro-palestinian protests against the occupation before 2005. I still consider that the IDF is doing it's job by dismantling the Hamas network.

Around the Network

this is probably one of the biggest contributing factors to the middle-east terrorist groups. If it was just the US minding it's own business over here, then they probably wouldn't have much to complain about, however they have armed to the teeth Israel who is constantly bombing the crap out of their neighbors in a never ending bloody war. All because we half assed the takeover of the territory. Now we fund them with 3 billion dollars a year which they exclusively use to buy weapons to blow up their neighbors with.

Wanna end terrorism in the middle-east, find a lasting solution to Israel...

The code red alarm just went off while I was at the mosque, apparently a road near my town was hit.

the2real4mafol said:

As you've probably heard, Gaza has been bombarded constantly for the last couple days by the Israeli armed forces. This is seemingly their response to the murder of 3 Israeli teenagers last week by Palestinians militants. Since then over 500 (most of whom innocent) Palestinians have been killed with many thousands made homeless. The majority killed by air strikes in Gaza had nothing to do with the initial attack on Israel and yet they are getting blown to pieces. This seems to be a common event in that country unfortunately and has been ever since the War of Independence in 1948. It just continues to amaze me that a place with such long lasting violence can carry on like this, especially when it's done by people in the world's most persecuted group in history. I think Israel has the right to exist but it shouldn't be getting away with the stuff it's been doing. The illegal settlements, the complete disregard of property rights of non-Jews, erecting huge walls to keep the Arabs from the outside, discrimination in their system and the as usual the bombings by both sides. This has been more or less the way since the fall of the Ottoman Empire not just since the foundation of Israel (partly thanks to my country, Britain).   

And yet those like myself who criticise any of it are almost immediately labelled anti-semites, it's just crazy. I don't hate anyone because of their believes, way of life etc. because i don't care about that. The Israelis and Palestinians need to give peace a chance as violence clearly has solved nothing but cause more blood lust from both sides. But when people keep supporting Zionism (really a Jewish form of Nationalism) that won't happen. It really is unfortunate that they can't live together as 2 peoples and work together or failing that the two state solution that has been proposed since the beginning. That can't even happen until the majority of people in Israel/ Palestine realise their is a problem here, rather than bury their head in the sand. War and violence can't carry on like this and it's good to see when many people around the world agree. 

~http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/2014/07/thousands-europe-rally-palestinians-2014719191611983924.html

It's amazing what happens when affairs are left to a handful of extremists on both sides rather than listening to the majority of moderates who likely have peace in there interests so they can live a decent life. 

You left out the part where Israel didn't initially respond with force to the killings of the three teens until after the Israeli extremists killed and burned the body of a Palestinian boy, of whom the Israelis swiftly brought to justice, which was just as swiftly followed by rocket attacks into Israel by the Palestinians. You also conveniently leave out the fact that the Palestinians are constantly launching rockets into Israel.

DarkD said:
this is probably one of the biggest contributing factors to the middle-east terrorist groups. If it was just the US minding it's own business over here, then they probably wouldn't have much to complain about, however they have armed to the teeth Israel who is constantly bombing the crap out of their neighbors in a never ending bloody war. All because we half assed the takeover of the territory. Now we fund them with 3 billion dollars a year which they exclusively use to buy weapons to blow up their neighbors with.

Yeah, that's the biggest load of shit in this topic.  I guess the situation with ISIS in Iraq is Israel's fault?  The Syrian Civil War?  The Sinai insurgency? The Yemen Revolution?  The Fatah Hamas conflict? The Lebanon conflict? The Egyptian Revolution?  The Egyption Crisis?  Iran Iraq Wars?

Of all the death and bloodshed in the middle east, Israel has been involved in relatively little of it.  Conflicts between different sects of Islam and different political factions have been a FAR bigger issue in the region.  If you want to pretend that the Arab nations lived in peace before Israel, or that they would live in peace if Israel was wiped out, then all I can say is LOL.

DarkD said:

completely false