By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Israel is getting out of hand

http://www.awaztoday.tv/News-Talk-Shows/61574/Jon-Stewart-destroys-Israel-and-western-Media.aspx

Playstation 5 vs XBox Series Market Share Estimates

Regional Analysis  (only MS and Sony Consoles)
Europe     => XB1 : 23-24 % vs PS4 : 76-77%
N. America => XB1 :  49-52% vs PS4 : 48-51%
Global     => XB1 :  32-34% vs PS4 : 66-68%

Sales Estimations for 8th Generation Consoles

Next Gen Consoles Impressions and Estimates

Around the Network

religion and patriotism are two of the biggest evils imposed on mankind and I doubt there will ever be true peace as long as they exist, It is sad that the Palestinians and Israeli's see each other as different people rather than the same people with differing beliefs.

freedquaker said:

http://www.awaztoday.tv/News-Talk-Shows/61574/Jon-Stewart-destroys-Israel-and-western-Media.aspx

Israel is certainly much better armed.  That might be a good reason to... you know... not fire rockets at them so they don't bomb your people.  I've still yet to figure out what Hamas hopes to accomplish aside from getting their people killed which as far as I could tell is the purpose of their actions.

BraveNewWorld said:
Israel should just bomb Palestine back to the stone age and take back the territory that is rightfully theirs. Every few years things heat up and I wish for this to happen.

Palestine actually claims that half of Jerusalem is their capital. Yet, somehow, only island nations, Israel, Canada, the Czech Republic, and the United States outright claim that Palestine is not a state.

This is really the equivalent of a prolonged civil war.

Hmmmm... I'm actually of the opinion that they shouldn't kill 2 million people, but hey, that's just me.

This whole situation can't be solved when you have rockets raining down on all parts of Israel. It can't be solved when palestine wants the right of return for every decendant of somebody who left or was removed from Israel 60+ years ago. Around 800k jews were forced from their homes across the middle east, and nobody ever brings that up. Palestine and the rest of the arab world should do something to help, but they will never help because they hate Israel. The same goes for the UN, a league of nations whose sole purpose is to hate on Israel and help arabs destroy the jews.

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:
BraveNewWorld said:
Israel should just bomb Palestine back to the stone age and take back the territory that is rightfully theirs. Every few years things heat up and I wish for this to happen.

Palestine actually claims that half of Jerusalem is their capital. Yet, somehow, only island nations, Israel, Canada, the Czech Republic, and the United States outright claim that Palestine is not a state.

Hmmmm... I'm actually of the opinion that they shouldn't kill 2 million people, but hey, that's just me.

Ideally Palestine surrenders and gives its citizens a better life as a part of Israel.

Gaza City, Palestine

Tel Aviv, Israel

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

Carl2291 said:
Moonhero said:

I hope Israel keeps pounding. Hamas needs to get it's ass beat down pretty hard. They are murderous thugs, and should not be tolerated. Just my feelings.

Is this shit serious?

You want Israel to continue "pounding" Gaza? Here, take a look at this - NSFW, NSFW, NSFW - and tell me again how you want this shit to carry on. Innocent people being murdered isnt the way to go.

Yes. I am serious. Fight it out, do what needs to be done to get them in line, and then maybe we don't have to repeat this ever other year.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

BraveNewWorld said:

Ideally Palestine surrenders and gives its citizens a better life as a part of Israel.

Gaza City, Palestine

Tel Aviv, Israel

Hmmm the current Israeli Arab towns don't look like that XP

MohammadBadir said:
MoHasanie said:
MohammadBadir said:
The code red alarm just went off while I was at the mosque, apparently a road near my town was hit.

Wow, that's scary! :O 

Yeah, and my house is probably the closest house to that road in the entire town (I live on the outskirts), it's a good thing nobody was at home though, we were all at the mosque.

Is your town hit frequently? 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

BraveNewWorld said:

What a silly thing to say. How would bombing Palestine and killing millions fix anything? That would probably end up in a big war with muslim countries and especially Iran attacking Israel.

And whoever owns that territory will be a topic that's argued about for many years. I don't think the territory is rightfully there's though. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54