By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Israel is getting out of hand

MoHasanie said:
MohammadBadir said:
MoHasanie said:
MohammadBadir said:
The code red alarm just went off while I was at the mosque, apparently a road near my town was hit.

Wow, that's scary! :O 

Yeah, and my house is probably the closest house to that road in the entire town (I live on the outskirts), it's a good thing nobody was at home though, we were all at the mosque.

Is your town hit frequently? 

Not really, it hasn't been hit for a long while, the strikes are usually close calls, extremely close to the town but not quite there yet.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:

Wasn't Gaza firing hundreds of rockets at Israel before they (Israel) decided to invade? I mean a country can only tolerate so much before they attack back. I mean if Mexico started firing rockets into the United States then us attacking them would be justified in my opinion. Civilian casualties happen in any conflict, hard to avoid in a place like Gaza where the terrorists are mixed in with the civilian population.

But eh that's just my opinion anyway.

Three Israeli kids were kidnapped and then killed by militant types out of Gaza. Israel decided to carpet bomb Gaza, while their leaders talk in their parliament of killing the mothers of snakes, and not just the snakes they breed.

Mexico has militant/violent types (drug cartels) that routinely kill Americans both in Mexico and other places. The United States has not responded by carpet bombing indescriminate civilian targets in Mexico city.

What Israel is doing to Palestinian people is at the level of human disregard the Nazi's showed the Jewish people during WW2.

JWeinCom said:
freedquaker said:

http://www.awaztoday.tv/News-Talk-Shows/61574/Jon-Stewart-destroys-Israel-and-western-Media.aspx

Israel is certainly much better armed.  That might be a good reason to... you know... not fire rockets at them so they don't bomb your people.  I've still yet to figure out what Hamas hopes to accomplish aside from getting their people killed which as far as I could tell is the purpose of their actions.

Also Israel does not discriminate killing civilians, kids, children, women etc. They don't care who is getting killed or why. 250 innocent children were killed? Who cares!? Several dozen mosques were demolished, even better! Boys on the beach playing soccer, future terrorists, kill them! School children outside, target number one! Thousands of houses demolished, what's gonna happen to the homeless people, who the f cares! It's their problem!  Hospitals bombed and rendered useless, oh they can't cure terrorists, ehem future terrorist, today's babies anymore!

Viva Israel! Why? Because Jews (read Zionists) are the chosen people. (Where are those Jews though, because last time we checked, the genetic diversity among Israelites today is as much as the rest of the world!)

Playstation 5 vs XBox Series Market Share Estimates

Regional Analysis  (only MS and Sony Consoles)
Europe     => XB1 : 23-24 % vs PS4 : 76-77%
N. America => XB1 :  49-52% vs PS4 : 48-51%
Global     => XB1 :  32-34% vs PS4 : 66-68%

Sales Estimations for 8th Generation Consoles

Next Gen Consoles Impressions and Estimates

Here's a map of 2011 of Palestine

Adds a bit of perspective.

I haven't followed the middle east for the last couple of years but I doubt much has changed yet (correct me if I'm wrong)
If Israel only wants to protect their citizens, why do they support settlements in contested areas. Seems more approriate to create a buffer zone and move people away from the contested areas.

Bombing from the air and locking people in an ever shrinking open air prison doesn't solve anything, the only way out is to find a way to work together and integrate the 2 cultures back together. Same goes for the Palestinians.

If that doesn't work, move the Israelis to the US and the Palestinians to Australia, then flatten the whole place. That would be the parents approach to kids fighting over the same toy. Eh I don't know, Hamas is hell bent on playing the martyr with their people, and Israel is hell bent in sustaining their martyrdom.

cusman said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Wasn't Gaza firing hundreds of rockets at Israel before they (Israel) decided to invade? I mean a country can only tolerate so much before they attack back. I mean if Mexico started firing rockets into the United States then us attacking them would be justified in my opinion. Civilian casualties happen in any conflict, hard to avoid in a place like Gaza where the terrorists are mixed in with the civilian population.

But eh that's just my opinion anyway.

Three Israeli kids were kidnapped and then killed by militant types out of Gaza. Israel decided to carpet bomb Gaza, while their leaders talk in their parliament of killing the mothers of snakes, and not just the snakes they breed.

Mexico has militant/violent types (drug cartels) that routinely kill Americans both in Mexico and other places. The United States has not responded by carpet bombing indescriminate civilian targets in Mexico city.

What Israel is doing to Palestinian people is at the level of human disregard the Nazi's showed the Jewish people during WW2.

Uhhhhhhhhh... no it's not, and it's really not even close.  If Israel treated the Palestinian people in the same manner, every single one of them would be dead by now.  The three Israeli kids were part of a larger continued conflict rather than the sole cause.

Around the Network
freedquaker said:
JWeinCom said:

Israel is certainly much better armed.  That might be a good reason to... you know... not fire rockets at them so they don't bomb your people.  I've still yet to figure out what Hamas hopes to accomplish aside from getting their people killed which as far as I could tell is the purpose of their actions.

Also Israel does not discriminate killing civilians, kids, children, women etc. They don't care who is getting killed or why. 250 innocent children were killed? Who cares!? Several dozen mosques were demolished, even better! Boys on the beach playing soccer, future terrorists, kill them! School children outside, target number one! Thousands of houses demolished, what's gonna happen to the homeless people, who the f cares! It's their problem!  Hospitals bombed and rendered useless, oh they can't cure terrorists, ehem future terrorist, today's babies anymore!

Viva Israel! Why? Because Jews (read Zionists) are the chosen people. (Where are those Jews though, because last time we checked, the genetic diversity among Israelites today is as much as the rest of the world!)

Hamas attacks from civilian areas and hides their weapons and leaders among civilian targets.  Hamas (the government who should be primarily concerned with protecting Palestinians) continues to put their people in harms way.  They attacked after Israel left the Gaza strip, they attacked after Israel accepted a cease fire.  They are continually prodding an opponent that far outmatches themselves.  Looking past right or wrong, Hamas is acting in a way that is putting their citizens at risk.  

JWeinCom said:
freedquaker said:
JWeinCom said:

Hamas attacks from civilian areas and hides their weapons and leaders among civilian targets.  Hamas (the government who should be primarily concerned with protecting Palestinians) continues to put their people in harms way.  They attacked after Israel left the Gaza strip, they attacked after Israel accepted a cease fire.  They are continually prodding an opponent that far outmatches themselves.  Looking past right or wrong, Hamas is acting in a way that is putting their citizens at risk.  

Really, do you believe this propaganda shit. Israel knows very well the best of Nazi and Soviet Propaganda! I lived in Poland, for quite some time, bro, a country that felt like a sandwich between the Nazi Germany and the Stalinist Soviet. I am immune to both types of propaganda! Just watch the following video and UNDERSTAND THE ISRAELI TERROR. No terror can ever match what Israel does as a state, not even close!

http://www.frequency.com/video/ya-allah-hancurkanlah-tentera-israel/181100300/-/5-241

SvennoJ said:

Here's a map of 2011 of Palestine

Adds a bit of perspective.

I haven't followed the middle east for the last couple of years but I doubt much has changed yet (correct me if I'm wrong)
If Israel only wants to protect their citizens, why do they support settlements in contested areas. Seems more approriate to create a buffer zone and move people away from the contested areas.

Bombing from the air and locking people in an ever shrinking open air prison doesn't solve anything, the only way out is to find a way to work together and integrate the 2 cultures back together. Same goes for the Palestinians.

If that doesn't work, move the Israelis to the US and the Palestinians to Australia, then flatten the whole place. That would be the parents approach to kids fighting over the same toy. Eh I don't know, Hamas is hell bent on playing the martyr with their people, and Israel is hell bent in sustaining their martyrdom.

Israel withdrew unilaterally from Gaza in 2005, and it didn't help.  Part of the problem is that the region as a whole, save for Israel, is unstable.  Terrorism and violence is not the exception in Israel, it's the case in all of the middle East.  It's certainly not as though Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen and so on so forth are orderly Islamic utopias.  All of these countries have pretty extreme issues.  

When there is a vacuum of power (as in Gaza after 2005 when Israel left), it is typically extremist groups that rise to power.  Palestine, with no established military, a disenfranchised and (yes) mistreated people, and bordering a Jewish state is especially vulnerable to extremists.  Israel leaving Palestine to its own devices would likely lead to Hamas establishing a very very extremist state which would obviously present a huge national security risk.

freedquaker said:
JWeinCom said:
freedquaker said:
JWeinCom said:

Really, do you believe this propaganda shit. Israel knows very well the best of Nazi and Soviet Propaganda! I lived in Poland, for quite some time, bro, a country that felt like a sandwich between the Nazi Germany and the Stalinist Soviet. I am immune to both types of propaganda! Just watch the following video and UNDERSTAND THE ISRAELI TERROR. No terror can ever match what Israel does as a state, not even close!

http://www.frequency.com/video/ya-allah-hancurkanlah-tentera-israel/181100300/-/5-241

Thats terribly disturbing, and also a very good reason for Hamas to accept the cease fire agreement that Israel had accepted so this could end.  

JWeinCom said:
freedquaker said:
JWeinCom said:
freedquaker said:
JWeinCom said:

Thats terribly disturbing, and also a very good reason for Hamas to accept the cease fire agreement that Israel had accepted so this could end.  

This is not news. Israel has been doing this systematically for years, before and after Hamas. They killed over 500 people for what? A few rocket fires. Then go find those who are responsible. Why are you killing innocent civilians and bombing houses, and mosques and hospitals and schools? Why are you punishin innocent people for something that Hamas does?

Its because ISRAEL is a racist terrorist state, which doesn't care about killing children or else, that's why.