By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Israel is getting out of hand

I don't know who is "bad" or "good" on either side.
Palestines want Israel back, they want the jews killed and banned out of this world, as easy as this.
Israel is constantly threatened by muslim countries around them - be it Palestina, Egypt, Turkey, Iran... All want them to go or die.
How dangerous the situation is can be seen all across Europe, especially in France:

Erdogan was saying that Jews nowadays are even worse than Hitler a few days ago while almost nobody talks about how Hamas is intentionally hiding where common people live to paint an image of the evil jews.

Soon we will have a war of cultures going on in Europe, that's what will happen next. Uneducated people will be on the streets and will fight against police and natives.

Around the Network

" The illegal settlements, the complete disregard of property rights of non-Jews, erecting huge walls to keep the Arabs from the outside, discrimination in their system and the as usual the bombings by both sides."

Isn't this somehow the same they did before the beginning of World War II against Germans ?

The Hamas probably are very interested in keeping the conflict going, because they get more funds from the outside if they are in combat with Israel, which makes the leaders very rich men, while some scraps can be used to set up schools, hospitals, mosques and so on to gain the support of the population of Gaza and recruit cheap cannon fodder for the war.

Atleast that's the best explanation I can come up with why they often provoke the Israelis.

Israels government probably has similar reasons to retaliate like they do and keeping Gaza pretty much enslaved - it strengthens their political position and makes them win elections.

But I can't claim at all to really understand what's going on in the region and it looks like there is hardly any way out of this pretty much perpetual war, because the people in charge lose out by making a permanent peace.

bubblegamer said:
dyremose said:
PattonFiend said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Wasn't Gaza firing hundreds of rockets at Israel before they (Israel) decided to invade? I mean a country can only tolerate so much before they attack back. I mean if Mexico started firing rockets into the United States then us attacking them would be justified in my opinion. Civilian casualties happen in any conflict, hard to avoid in a place like Gaza where the terrorists are mixed in with the civilian population.

But eh that's just my opinion anyway.

Can only tolerate so much?

You realize that after World War II, Palestine had their land STOLEN from them and given to Israel, right?

You do understand that is why this is all happening still, all of these decades later, right?

Israel deserves everything they get. You kill Jesus, this is what happens; a life of turmoil for all generations of Israel.

Israel offered to give back the majority of the land given to them by other nations.  The palestinians declined and said they wanted it all. 

And why not? It's their land. Israel didn't even exist 80 years ago. That tells you enough about who stole what.

Ehm, you should take a history class, I guess.

Attempts to paint either side as innocent are spin when both have civilian blood on their hands.

Around the Network
Ashadian said:
dyremose said:
The palestinians have fired missiles into israel for years and years. I dont think israel is in the wrong here. What it basically boils down to is that one of the two sides will kill innocent civilians. Israel just happens to be vastly superior to the palestinians. Lets not forget that almost all of of the middle east has at some point attacked israel because they dont recognise them as a legitimate state. Every time israel has fought them back and afterwards these countries cry out to the world of how awfull israel is. This is nothing new and if these people would just stop being agressors i am sure israel wouldnt have to retaliate.. It is like a thief breaking into a home then gets wounded in a fight with the owner and then afterwards sues the owner. Im getting sick of this.

Do you even know the truth? Or do you believe the israeli/USA made up truth. Please try to do some independent research before making statements. The fact of the matter is a set of people were given land by a second set of people but that land belonged to a third set of people! This is where the problem stems from!

The other problem is people are led to believe this is a fair conflict between 2 sides when in fact it's a super powerful state vs a civilian population. Gaza has no army, navy or airforce. Just the civilians trying to resist the occupation and from their land being stolen!

If anyone has any doubt and wants a proper unbiased opinion of this conflict I can put links up?

Here are some YouTube videos from actual Jews who have no reason to support Palestine.

THE GENERAL'S SON: http://youtu.be/c4ZfnpN4Dfc

The Best of Norman Finkelstein: http://youtu.be/HZBZX4ZxPjA

Even Anonymous have targeted israel!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/9687439/Gaza-conflict-Anonymous-hackers-target-Israel.html

Don't paint a picture of poor and tortured palestines when there are victims and offenders on both sides as this is *always* wrong.

walsufnir said:
bubblegamer said:

And why not? It's their land. Israel didn't even exist 80 years ago. That tells you enough about who stole what.

Maybe you could show me what you mean instead of posting comments with no meaning?

bubblegamer said:
walsufnir said:

Maybe you could show me what you mean instead of posting comments with no meaning?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Israel

bubblegamer said:
walsufnir said:
bubblegamer said:

Current israel exists on what is the historic holy grounds of Israelites. The lands have changed hands many times in the past and the Jews were one of the historic owners (that is if you can claim any to be rightful owners)

NobleTeam360 said:

Wasn't Gaza firing hundreds of rockets at Israel before they (Israel) decided to invade? I mean a country can only tolerate so much before they attack back. I mean if Mexico started firing rockets into the United States then us attacking them would be justified in my opinion. Civilian casualties happen in any conflict, hard to avoid in a place like Gaza where the terrorists are mixed in with the civilian population.

But eh that's just my opinion anyway.

But it seems there hasn't been the slightest effort to reduce civilian deaths by the IDF. So much blood lust.